REVIEW of Zero Audio DUOZA dual dynamic driver IEM
Jan 28, 2015 at 1:42 PM Post #61 of 84
Btw, I've had the douza's for a few days now. Prolly 30 hours of burn in on them also. Listening using the medium spiral dots. I've had a bit of a cold, so I'm going to hold off on detailed impressions for a bit, but it's safe to say that are indeed wonderful. And as an added bonus, I don't think that we'll have to invent a "TDS" acronym - hallelujah! 

Jan 28, 2015 at 2:32 PM Post #62 of 84
Excellent review as always!

These have to be one of the most hideous looking IEMs I have seen. Looks like something from the 20th century.

But I guess for the price, if all other aspects are good it would be fine.

Jan 28, 2015 at 2:37 PM Post #63 of 84
  Btw, I've had the douza's for a few days now. Prolly 30 hours of burn in on them also. Listening using the medium spiral dots. I've had a bit of a cold, so I'm going to hold off on detailed impressions for a bit, but it's safe to say that are indeed wonderful. And as an added bonus, I don't think that we'll have to invent a "TDS" acronym - hallelujah! 

TTS has a nicer ring to it. Try saying it fast a few times, like pronouncing the acronym and see what it sounds like :wink: Btw, did u tenso your DuoZA?

Jan 28, 2015 at 2:45 PM Post #64 of 84
TTS has a nicer ring to it. Try saying it fast a few times, like pronouncing the acronym and see what it sounds like :wink: Btw, did u tenso your DuoZA?

Yup. Always reliable and fast.

Jan 28, 2015 at 2:52 PM Post #66 of 84
Jan 29, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #69 of 84
The GR07 will not have fullness of the Duoza. The GR07 is a very good 2-D earphone. The Duoza is more 3-D in sound. 

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:04 PM Post #70 of 84

lmk how they sound compared to the Tpeos H200.  :)

Jan 29, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #71 of 84

lmk how they sound compared to the Tpeos H200.  :)

That my friend is a good question! I'll do some comparing a bit later...

Feb 4, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #73 of 84
Intrigued by this new IEM DUOZA.. Own the Tenore which is a wonderful IEM with a Sound signature that I personally enjoy. Where can we purchase the DUOZA if interested?

based on all that i've read, i think the only choices is in japan or off of ebay which would be shipped from japan.  looks like they've come down $10-20 from last week.  they were asking $129 last i checked, but checked right now and see a few BIN for $115

Feb 4, 2015 at 8:42 PM Post #74 of 84

based on all that i've read, i think the only choices is in japan or off of ebay which would be shipped from japan.  looks like they've come down $10-20 from last week.  they were asking $129 last i checked, but checked right now and see a few BIN for $115

I bought mine on ebay from ace of bicycles, got them in about 7 days, great service.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back