REVIEW of Zero Audio DUOZA dual dynamic driver IEM
Jan 27, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #46 of 84

Haha, the Titan is easy, just making the dive to bring some in - seems like a great product! So many damn good products coming in from Asia. 

Fidue A71, Titan 1, now the ZA Duoza - and all around $100 or less? Great to see :)

Any eta on the titan?  But yes, sub 100 market is killer now. I can't wait till you start stocking these new products :)

Jan 27, 2015 at 7:07 PM Post #47 of 84
Have these IEMs been released to the USA? I have done web searches, but no vendors come up.

Jan 27, 2015 at 7:47 PM Post #48 of 84
Thanks waynes world. I might go for the Kc06A's as I listen at lowest volumes possible.
I have JVC HA-FX40's which I use for this purpose.
I love there sound, if only the mids were not as recessed. So if something compares to it without the sucked in mids.....

I don't think could go wrong with the kc06a's. Good review:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/734625/review-ostry-kc06a-a-new-winner/0_30

Jan 27, 2015 at 7:49 PM Post #49 of 84
Haha, the Titan is easy, just making the dive to bring some in - seems like a great product! So many damn good products coming in from Asia. 

Fidue A71, Titan 1, now the ZA Duoza - and all around $100 or less? Great to see :)

Awesome dude!

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:08 PM Post #50 of 84
Nice review, twister!

The duozas look captivating, but I'm going to wait a while longer until a deal pops up. 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:43 PM Post #51 of 84
  Have these IEMs been released to the USA? I have done web searches, but no vendors come up.

Nope, for now it's Japan only import.

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #52 of 84

Nope, for now it's Japan only import.

Japan always gets first access to all the good stuff.  We here in the states get to look forward to new products from Bose, Beats and Skullcandy.

Jan 27, 2015 at 8:56 PM Post #53 of 84

Japan always gets first access to all the good stuff.  We here in the states get to look forward to new products from Bose, Beats and Skullcandy.

Well, Zero Audio is Japanese company, just like Audio Technica or JVC.  Often the problem is not where to sell it (there is a huge demand), but rather how to handle import logistics, including warranty.  From what I understand it's a complicated matter.  It's easier for AT or JVC since they have US branches, but ZA is a small company.

Jan 28, 2015 at 12:32 AM Post #55 of 84

Well, Zero Audio is Japanese company, just like Audio Technica or JVC.  Often the problem is not where to sell it (there is a huge demand), but rather how to handle import logistics, including warranty.  From what I understand it's a complicated matter.  It's easier for AT or JVC since they have US branches, but ZA is a small company.

And totally understandable. Entering the international market is never an easy thing. And we have to wonder if ZA has been doing so well because they've kept operations small
and controlled. I have no doubt that at their rate, eventually they'll get out of there. Why limit yourself to one country when you have such great products? 

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:14 AM Post #56 of 84

I like the selfie with the blur background 
normal_smile .gif

How you did it?

DuoZA has a smooth full body sound signature with enhanced bass.  The sound is very clean and clear with an excellent retrieval of details, and great layering and separation of instruments and vocals.  The soundstage is airy, wide, and deep with an impressive sense of imaging and position in space.  They do need a bit of a volume boost to drive them to a proper sound level due to lower sensitivity (had to raise volume on my N6, X5, and Note 4 versus average level I use with other IEMs), but I found amping was not really necessary to bring them up to a full potential.  At the same time, extra juice never hurts to make that bass sizzle!

Oh man... how to resist that statement... Ok ok... I will wait till the price drop to less than 9000 yen like it happened a few weeks ago, then I will buy one.

Thanks for the excellent review! 

Jan 28, 2015 at 7:49 AM Post #57 of 84

I like the selfie with the blur background 
normal_smile%20.gif

How you did it?

Oh man... how to resist that statement... Ok ok... I will wait till the price drop to less than 9000 yen like it happened a few weeks ago, then I will buy one.

Thanks for the excellent review! 

No trick photography.  That's our stainless steel refrigerator in the background, a natural "blur"
wink.gif
  I take all my pictures in the kitchen, using granite countertop as my background "watermark" (some websites been stealing my pictures, but now everybody knows it comes from me - vectron @XDA or twister6 @Head-if and AndroidForums) and now using refrigerator as background for selfie
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2015 at 7:55 AM Post #58 of 84

No trick photography.  That's our stainless steel refrigerator in the background, a natural "blur"
wink.gif
  I take all my pictures in the kitchen, using granite countertop as my background "watermark" (some websites been stealing my pictures, but now everybody knows it comes from me - vectron @XDA or twister6 @Head-if and AndroidForums) and now using refrigerator as background for selfie
biggrin.gif

Cool! 
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 28, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #60 of 84

wink.gif
biggrin.gif

A "trick" refrigerator... very tricky! And here I was marvelling at your skill and balance thinking that you were taking a selfie while spinning around. The illusion is now shattered lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back