Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
Oct 24, 2015 at 5:12 AM Post #631 of 660
@Ravenrage - I bought mine (albeit Silver color plastic shell) for 9 US$ during its launch few months back (since then the price have been fluctuating for these earphones anywhere between 8 US$ to even maximum of 14 US$) http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/KZ-ATE-Copper-Driver-Ear-Hook-HiFi-In-Ear-Earphone-Sport-Headphones-For-Running-With-Foam/1358152_32337313320.html

Though, I have not bought from the following seller, you can get ATEs for even cheaper price of less than 9 US$ (seller have got good feedback score/reputation at Aliexpress) here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015-New-Arrival-Original-KZ-ATE-3-5mm-in-ear-Earphones-HIFI-Metal-Stereo-Earphones-Super/32490515402.html

#hopethishelps

Oct 24, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #633 of 660
@mebaali , Thank you so much.

Also, will there be any custom charges as well - if so then how much ?

With KZs i have never had the instance of paying customs duty. Most of these are under 20 US$ and comes in a very basic packaging(usually small in dimension) through china registered airmail means it is rare for anyone to get charged by customs.

Still, it is safer to avoid multiple items in a singlle go or heavy items(full sized cans) or items with lithium batterirs that has more than high chance of making you pay hefty customs charge on delivery.

Btw, when using china post, Delivery time can be anywhere between 20 to 60 days.

Nov 1, 2015 at 6:47 AM Post #639 of 660
Thankyou soo much to tell the diffrent

No prob :) Normally I would go for the model with better clarity, but the 120s just sound grainy in comparison. They're really starting to show their age :frowning2: I bought a pair when they first came out....however many years ago that was. The newest version (think I've owned two or three pairs) was downgraded....cheaper cable and poorer sound quality. I was pretty disappointed with them. The 125 is a much better product imo.

Nov 4, 2015 at 2:37 AM Post #640 of 660
 Sorry guys!! Sorry for not keeping up.

It seems like all questions have been answered!!

I hope you guys had an awesome Festive season.

Oct 10, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #642 of 660
Brainwavz BLU-200 review.

http://www.head-fi.org/products/brainwavz-blu-200/reviews/17041

Oct 24, 2016 at 4:41 AM Post #644 of 660
Hello suman,   i am on the search for my next IEM.  

Previously used Creative Ep-630, some skullcandy, soundmagic es18 , cowon em1. Now presently using Cowon Ek2 since one year.  I like Cowon Ek2 ,also liked EM1 previously. 
Also used for a few hours Piston V2 , Brainwavz Jive, Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BK , House of Marley Little Bird, only for a few hours. 

I am no audiophile but I like Cowon Ek2 out of all IEMs I used. Piston V2 and Brainwavz Jive felt too harsh, ATH-CLR100 feels more tight,not very natural.

Main purpose:  My usecase is different than usual. I use my IEMs on my PC mostly for GAMING and MUSIC, switching between IEM and Swans M10 Speakers. ( I know IEMs are not meant for my usecase probably but I find headphones CANS too painful and hot. Tried Sennheiser HD 201 and Samson SR850, not my cup of tea )

Please suggest me a good upgrade IEM to my Cowon EK2 in different price ranges, 1k 2k 3k. Would really appreciate if my usecase is factored in. Are KZ's a worthy upgrade. Also heard about Ostry KC06 in youtube channel TekSyndicate saying it was very good for gaming. Are they worth the premium for a non-audiophile like me, do they make such a huge difference.

Oct 24, 2016 at 7:13 AM Post #645 of 660
  Hello suman,   i am on the search for my next IEM.  

Previously used Creative Ep-630, some skullcandy, soundmagic es18 , cowon em1. Now presently using Cowon Ek2 since one year.  I like Cowon Ek2 ,also liked EM1 previously. 
Also used for a few hours Piston V2 , Brainwavz Jive, Audio Technica ATH-CLR100BK , House of Marley Little Bird, only for a few hours. 

I am no audiophile but I like Cowon Ek2 out of all IEMs I used. Piston V2 and Brainwavz Jive felt too harsh, ATH-CLR100 feels more tight,not very natural.

Main purpose:  My usecase is different than usual. I use my IEMs on my PC mostly for GAMING and MUSIC, switching between IEM and Swans M10 Speakers. ( I know IEMs are not meant for my usecase probably but I find headphones CANS too painful and hot. Tried Sennheiser HD 201 and Samson SR850, not my cup of tea )

Please suggest me a good upgrade IEM to my Cowon EK2 in different price ranges, 1k 2k 3k. Would really appreciate if my usecase is factored in. Are KZ's a worthy upgrade. Also heard about Ostry KC06 in youtube channel TekSyndicate saying it was very good for gaming. Are they worth the premium for a non-audiophile like me, do they make such a huge difference.

If you are Okay with KZ earphones I think you should get the ED9, they have an open sound and are close to EK2's tonality.
  I think you are not a fan of darker sounding earphones, you will like most of the KZ earphones, they all are bright sounding earphone with balanced bass.

Before i recommend you anything, tell me what kind of sound signature you are after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back