Review of soundmagic es10 , es18 , creative ep600 , cowon ce1 , jbl tempo in ear , review of philips she 3590 , feat the she 3580 rp-hj3 120 and panasonic rp-hje355 . and more .
May 13, 2014 at 6:44 AM Post #151 of 660
I got em1 . Bass is deep and punchy(with laptop) , overall nice sound.
Recently, i dunno my nokia x3-02's equalizer is not working.So, I am thinking to buy some bassy headphones under Rs. 3000/-
Please assist, can this problem be solved by purchasing an expensive IEM to get a fine output from mobile, btw mobile sounds good.

Or , I am confused, can those expensive bass heavy IEMs  produce more bass with mobile?

May 13, 2014 at 3:34 PM Post #152 of 660
      yes they can but , your source should be up the mark first . xb90ex as you had in your mind comes first , try the jvc extreme explosive phones , they are equipped with heaviest bass line and the over all sq is good too but they are sibilant .

finish this tomorrow , its 1am , and i think i should sleep .

May 14, 2014 at 7:06 AM Post #153 of 660
brainwavz M2 will do good for you , its got all you want , commendable bass , nice mids and smooth highs . chose between xb90ex or M2 .

May 14, 2014 at 9:52 PM Post #155 of 660
m2 milega kahan par?

online milega boss , proaudiohome , snapdeal , baki hain but they have bass and sibilance too , aagar aap ko thik nahin lag raha , aap xb90ex lelo ya fir naya xb70 lesakte ho , lekin main xb70 ke baare main kuch khaas nahin jaanta . lekin itna tou pata hai ki it bas better bass then xb60ex , not booming any more .

May 21, 2014 at 9:34 AM Post #157 of 660
  SOUNDMAGIC ES-18 or COWON EM-1 or Sennheiser CX 180 which will be best for Xperia U ?? 

cant say abour xperia u but what is your sound preference ? can you take sibilance ? do you want bass or do you want more mids ? out of these my choice is es18 but they are sibilant . em-1 was uncomfortable for me sound was good but v-shaped , there is spark a bit more then usual , cx-180 was not bad but it lacks resolution and is bass heavy , but from a mobile device , it might not be evident .

May 29, 2014 at 1:39 PM Post #158 of 660
Em1 is better IMO.
BTW guys, I m thinking of buying Fiio e6 amplifier , mobile is nokia x3-02.5 and IEM is cowon em1.
Will it increase SQ ,especially bass or Is there a better option.
I cannot spend more than 2000 for this.
Help is appreciated, thanx for your precious time.

May 29, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #159 of 660
Em1 is better IMO.
BTW guys, I m thinking of buying Fiio e6 amplifier , mobile is nokia x3-02.5 and IEM is cowon em1.
Will it increase SQ ,especially bass or Is there a better option.
I cannot spend more than 2000 for this.
Help is appreciated, thanx for your precious time.

its a good amplifier , but i dont think em1 can use an amplifier . it still can boost the bass but sq can not be altered . amp is for those phones who have an impedance of over 200 ohm , or under 8 ohm at some point of its frequency vs impedance graph .

May 30, 2014 at 9:37 AM Post #161 of 660
So, how to improve SQ , as sound in my mobile is of bad quality...as said in gsmarena.
Its bass distorts too much and ...is there a solution to improve SQ ?
In budget, Under 2500

in that case you can go for e6 , i will better the control of bass , its about your source not your phone , so , yes you can use a e6 for your source refinement .

Jun 20, 2014 at 12:18 AM Post #162 of 660
This is the best thread on in-ear headphones for the Indians. And i really thank Suman for starting this thread. 

Over the years, i have been using the default headsets provided by Samsung with the S2, Note 2 and S4. Recently, i have purchased 2 Motorola phones (Moto X and Moto E) and the headsets i got with them were not up to the mark. They are quite average and are not even in-ear style headphones.

So, i finally decided to purchase SkullCandy Inkd, reason good reviews on Snapdeal, built in mike and mike button, and anti tangle cord (my avatar image). However, i really feel that i got a duplicate headset as the blue color on both the heads don't match at all. And that is why, i am not impressed by its soundquality. The bass is a bit too much but without any base.. So, it feels mediocre. 

So, after reading this forum and being really impressed by all the reviews of SoundMagic ES18, i finally purchased it yesterday. I am expecting its delivery today. So, i am very excited.

However, i am looking to purchase one more headset, or headphones, as an alternative to SoundMagic ES18.. I basically look for more bass and base, in a headphone, so that i get the dhamak effect. I am unable to find any headphone other than Sony ZX 100 (over the ear headphone) that provides the best beats and sound clarity (i am sure SoundMagic ES18 will take that title away). 

Anyways, for my secondary earphones - I am looking for Philips SHE 3582, Creative EP 600, Panasonic HJE 118, Panasonic HJE 140... (or any other headphones that you can suggest under Rs.600). I am looking for good sound clarity, nice treble and bass.. with powerful beats...)

Thank you in advance guys!!

UPDATE: Just recieved ES 18.. Well.. they are okayish.. they have awesome clarity, but very less bass. Will it stay like this? I have had high expectations, and i was just satisfied (as i got it at some discount :p).. SkullCandy were better :p

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:26 AM Post #163 of 660
  This is the best thread on in-ear headphones for the Indians. And i really thank Suman for starting this thread. 

Over the years, i have been using the default headsets provided by Samsung with the S2, Note 2 and S4. Recently, i have purchased 2 Motorola phones (Moto X and Moto E) and the headsets i got with them were not up to the mark. They are quite average and are not even in-ear style headphones.

So, i finally decided to purchase SkullCandy Inkd, reason good reviews on Snapdeal, built in mike and mike button, and anti tangle cord (my avatar image). However, i really feel that i got a duplicate headset as the blue color on both the heads don't match at all. And that is why, i am not impressed by its soundquality. The clarity is very less and so is the treble. The bass is a bit too much but without any base.. So, it feels mediocre. 

So, after reading this forum and being really impressed by all the reviews of SoundMagic ES18, i finally purchased it yesterday. I am expecting its delivery today. So, i am very excited.

However, i am looking to purchase one more headset, or headphones, as an alternative to SoundMagic ES18.. I basically look for more bass and base, in a headphone, so that i get the dhamak effect. I am unable to find any headphone other than Sony ZX 100 (over the ear headphone) that provides the best beats and sound clarity (i am sure SoundMagic ES18 will take that title away). 

Anyways, for my secondary earphones - I am looking for Philips SHE 3582, Creative EP 600, Panasonic HJE 118, Panasonic HJE 140... (or any other headphones that you can suggest under Rs.600). I am looking for good sound clarity, nice treble and bass.. with powerful beats...)

Thank you in advance guys!!

hje140 wont pump the bass you need , ep600 can but clarity is sub par , she3590 can , to me she 3582 is a bit more balanced then 3590 , 3582 has more clarity too . hje 118 is similar to hje 120 but lacks some clarity still it can pump the bass . for you i think she 3590 will do good . it has plenty of bass and has good reputation ( reputation , that i dont agree with ) for clarity . you can go for 3590 . but i will recommend eb110 from memorex , plenty of bass , really nice mids , controlled highs , and they come with compy foam tips !! for this price they are a better value then she3590 .

here is the link  http://www.ebay.in/itm/Memorex-EB110-Teal-In-Ear-Earphones-with-Comply-Foam-Tips-for-Mobile-MP3-Player-/261465632990

if you are willing to spend some more on a " headphone " you should go for sho3300 not zx100 or 300 .

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:28 AM Post #164 of 660
and , if you pay by cod , extra 50rs will be charged .

Jun 20, 2014 at 4:16 AM Post #165 of 660
Thank you so much Suman.. But here, i have to say SkullCandy Inked 2 provides some wonderful beats, but clarity like ES18? Nada!! 

I guess you are a music junkie like me. Just the case that no one stops you from buying different headphones. My brother is chasing to kill me for ES18 :p But i find it very good. I am sure it would sound better with time :)

But jokes apart, you are saying that Philips 3590 and Memorex EB110 should give great bass and beats... Right? And what about Memorex CB25?  Both are available under 400....

And I have also seen Sony mh ex 300 ap? is it worth the price?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back