[REVIEW]: Noble Audio Kaiser 10: 10-driver Custom-Fit In-Ear Monitor
Oct 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM Post #106 of 367
Awesome impressions, Ultimate Mango!

It's clear we're all on the same page and the process of building a conensus is beginning for these earphones.

I'm looking forward to further Mango impressions in the future!

Oct 12, 2013 at 1:57 PM Post #109 of 367
Finally a silicone shell CIEM that worth getting besides from ACS.
SE5 way were too hard to get a hand on.

on a side note this is the third reincarnation of Dr. John's CIEM company hope it will be the best and the last (company wise).

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #110 of 367
  Finally a silicone shell CIEM that worth getting besides from ACS.
SE5 way were too hard to get a hand on.

on a side note this is the third reincarnation of Dr. John's CIEM company hope it will be the best and the last (company wise).

I can safely state the Custom Art Pro 330 is a silicone shelled CIEM that's worth getting.  I've also read an amazing amount of positive impressions for the SE5.

I'm looking forward to learning more about Noble's silicone offerings, I really enjoy the isolation the material offers.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM Post #111 of 367
A consensus...how interesting.

That must be a first on Head-Fi. 
biggrin.gif

Quite interested by the K10 although I will wait for more reports as I also feel that those first reviews sound too much like paid advert for my liking.

Oct 12, 2013 at 2:46 PM Post #112 of 367
A consensus...how interesting.

That must be a first on Head-Fi. 
biggrin.gif

Quite interested by the K10 although I will wait for more reports as I also feel that those first reviews sound too much like paid advert for my liking.

We should organize a "crowd-sourced" review:

Everyone who is interested decides on a person we feel is "unbiased" enough and we all pitch in say $10 and buy them a pair of CIEMs.

For most people considering spending over $1500 on a CIEM, a $10 investment is a small price to pay to get a review where the reviewer has no bias towards the manufacturer or bias because they just spent $1500 or more of their own money on a pair of CIEMs.

Of course we would have to get 150 to 180 people to agree on a reviewer! Or we could just make it a random drawing, like a raffle, where one contributor to the review sample cost is picked at random to get the review sample.

Maybe the manufacturer might even offer the sample at a discount.

I know, it's a crazy idea...

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:21 PM Post #116 of 367

Everyone who is interested decides on a person we feel is "unbiased" enough and we all pitch in say $10 and buy them a pair of CIEMs.

For most people considering spending over $1500 on a CIEM, a $10 investment is a small price to pay to get a review where the reviewer has no bias towards the manufacturer or bias because they just spent $1500 or more of their own money on a pair of CIEMs.

Of course we would have to get 150 to 180 people to agree on a reviewer! Or we could just make it a random drawing, like a raffle, where one contributor to the review sample cost is picked at random to get the review sample.

Since I made the biggest fuss about getting an unbiased review here, I feel I am the least biased person here.
beerchug.gif

I nominate Mimouille

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:37 PM Post #117 of 367

This is probably best suited for a separate thread. Also sometimes the manufacturer would be willing to give a small discount. I know UM did it a few years ago for jokers Miracle

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #118 of 367
This is probably best suited for a separate thread. Also sometimes the manufacturer would be willing to give a small discount. I know UM did it a few years ago for jokers Miracle

This is an interesting concept and something that can be discussed further. Even though I think there are enough people who have straight up bought the K10 that there will be no shortage of impressions, if the money can be pooled together this could be entertained.

Oct 12, 2013 at 3:51 PM Post #119 of 367

This is an interesting concept and something that can be discussed further. Even though I think there are enough people who have straight up bought the K10 that there will be no shortage of impressions, if the money can be pooled together this could be entertained.

What's the discount price for sending out a sample unit like this? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back