[Review] InEar Stage Diver 3 - An experience
Jun 23, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #61 of 786
Ok peeps. 
I have added to my review which will now answer some questions that have been asked and my current thoughts.

Jun 23, 2013 at 2:19 PM Post #63 of 786
Quote:
Still not convinced....how they compare with full size cans like HD650?

Oh yeah, and how does your bike compare to your car?

Jun 23, 2013 at 3:07 PM Post #64 of 786
Jun 23, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #65 of 786
Quote:
Quote:
Still not convinced....how they compare with full size cans like HD650?

I will take a Specialized Demo 9 rather then a 1975 Trabant..ha ha
No kidding, I want to buy the SD3 but I need to know more about them.
How they compare with W4R?......please...

Jun 23, 2013 at 8:13 PM Post #67 of 786
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinth /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Summary:
After now listening to multiple genres and A/Bing with my Momentums, the SD3 delivers the best “experience” that I have in my current collection and past collection.
I said in the main review this is a possible universal game changer, that folks has not changed.
Over ear in your ear? Quite remarkable.
That is the end of my thoughts so please do not ask me anymore about the SD3 (I am saying that in a nice way). Can`t wait for someone else to take up the baton.
Remember DEEP insertion, thank me later.

Stu

Stu, thanks for the updates, I hope to be getting my SD3 within the next couple of weeks, hopefully next week, will add my comments as well. Although I know that I cannot give as good a review as yours, so my comments will have to suffice.
Thanks again, both for the review and updates.

Jun 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #71 of 786
Quote:

now im afraid , how will the ASG-2 compare to my Shure SRH-1840s ??? wil it sound worse ??? 
cuz i was looking for a good office setup , problem with the 1840s wearing them gave my supeiror the image that i wasnt doing anything and would make me do tons of stuff when i wore it hahaha but not when i wore my remolded TF10s , i like the sound of the SRH-1840s but i cant listen to music for more than an hour at home, if the ASG-2s come out worse then i dont even know what im going to do , hopw would they stack against TF10s that have been remolded and has 1 extra mids driver ?

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM Post #73 of 786
Quote:
I cannot find more info about these on the internet.I would like to see a video review also before I order.

How is a video different to the reviews you already have here?

You could do a bit of Google Translator work on this (long) thread if you want:
http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=browseT&back=1&sort=lpost&forum_id=110&thread=14211

Lots of impressions and pictures there.

Jun 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #75 of 786
Quote:
Quote:
I cannot find more info about these on the internet.I would like to see a video review also before I order.

How is a video different to the reviews you already have here?

You could do a bit of Google Translator work on this (long) thread if you want:
http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?action=browseT&back=1&sort=lpost&forum_id=110&thread=14211

Lots of impressions and pictures there.

thanks I will check it now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back