REVIEW: HLLY DMK-IV DAC / headphone amp / pre-amp)
Mar 9, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #92 of 196
Quote:

Originally Posted by elektrosteve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do you have a picture of the possible new design?

Will post the picture soon, Now the PCB is not available!

--david

Mar 9, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #93 of 196
Quote:

Originally Posted by greenstuffs /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it a truly dual balanced architecture? Looking forward for it.
beerchug.gif

Yes, of course truly dual balanced architecture! We will list the picture of the PCB soon!

-- david

Mar 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM Post #94 of 196
David
Thx for the updates,
I was looking for a more powerfull headphone amp, the current power output of the DMK IV is not enough to drive the low impedance headphones like the K702 i have. The bass and vocals doesn't articulate when you crank it up around 27 of the current unit. Is not like i listen to that volume all the time but is always good to have more power under the hood
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 10, 2010 at 2:36 AM Post #95 of 196
Quote:

Originally Posted by spartan123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
so, do we get to trade in our old units for the new ones???

Well, I recommend you sell your used DMK-IV to other and buy the new DAC from us, we will offer special price for old customer!
L3000.gif

-- david

Mar 11, 2010 at 12:39 PM Post #99 of 196
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice going there David, look forward to the new product. Two months, right?

Yes, Miguel, I think the new DAC will be available in two months!
Hope everything will be ok!

-- david

Mar 11, 2010 at 12:48 PM Post #100 of 196
Quote:

Originally Posted by elektrosteve /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Please use rubber feet for the next time. The hard plastic feet transfer vibration to the housing of the dac/amp.

OK, We will try to use a better feet for the new DAC, do not worry about it, thanks for your support!

-- david

Mar 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #101 of 196
Lol, ok

Quote:

Originally Posted by david-gao /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, I recommend you sell your used DMK-IV to other and buy the new DAC from us, we will offer special price for old customer!
L3000.gif

-- david

Mar 14, 2010 at 1:47 PM Post #102 of 196
Hello:

This is the content of the Front panel of SMK-III DAC with headphone AMP, Now we need the design the structure of Front panel from Head-fi'er
Because we think it will be better if the user can take part in the design of the products!

Of course there are Volume Knob and Headphone Socket in the font of panel besides the LEDs and switch!

Panel.JPG

So Please offer your good design here!!

Mar 15, 2010 at 12:33 PM Post #103 of 196
I need some Head-fi'ers offer some good idea about the front panel design for the new PCM1792 DAC! Because it is product for the Head-fi'ers, the at least the panel design is up to head-fi'ers, I think!

-- david

Apr 7, 2010 at 12:55 AM Post #105 of 196
My dream wuold be a DAC / preamp with display and remote control build with a t-amp 90 like amplifier unit into one case of standard hifi size. This would be a big seller and wouldn´t have any competition. I devinitvely would stay with remote control in future units and not follow the standard DAC / Headphone Amp route because there´s too much competition out there. Build into a nice Hifi like case and with aluminium remote and some classy looking lettering this could attack the hifi market, seriously....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back