[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
May 18, 2010 at 5:43 PM Post #346 of 468
ClieOS just updated his List on his website, he reviewed new Eterna, SBA-01 and DBA-02, DBA got high rating, new eterna moved down.

May 18, 2010 at 6:02 PM Post #348 of 468
They should provide better tips with it in package and let the design of the driver as it was. Also note, it needs more investigation and eterna needs a lot of burn-in.

May 21, 2010 at 5:19 AM Post #352 of 468
I know that he does not have the final product, my rep informed me so before the review was posted. I thought he had been notified, so I didn't do so until the review came out and an actual review was posted. It would be impossible anyways, as his package was shipped long before production of the new Eterna finished and was released from the factory. He will receive the new Eterna soon.
Rest assured, his review is not of the final new one. They have been experimenting with revisions of the Eterna for at least a year now, and some did not offer improvement and were scrapped.

May 21, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #356 of 468
A question for all Eterna owners : would the Eterna be a good match with a Cowon X5 for someone (like me :D) who mostly listens to Punk / Hardcore / Stoner rock music ? For now, I have Westone UM2, which are great (the greatest ?) for those kinds of music, but they seem to be faulty and I don't have enough money to by a new pair.

(Sorry for my English, I'm french)

May 21, 2010 at 2:27 PM Post #357 of 468
Quote:
I'm considering to replace the default FA Eterna tips with others.Question is where can I  find copatible tips with the specific model?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

It is standard UE size nozzle, so any eartip that fits TF10 or SF3, Sony MDR-EX700, Audio-Technica CK6, HifiMan RE0, etc will fit Eterna. If you are looking for single flange, Sony Hybrid eartip is a good choice.

May 25, 2010 at 5:04 PM Post #360 of 468
@clieO , GREAT REVIEW THANKS  love all the pictures ,thanks for thaking the time to put it all together 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back