[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - From Russia, with love.
May 3, 2010 at 3:25 PM Post #316 of 468
Quote:

Originally Posted by slowpickr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Do Eterna's have to be worn over the ear?

Yes........
wink_face.gif

May 6, 2010 at 9:08 AM Post #317 of 468
As I see, a pretty decent number of users have already bought FA Eterna IEMs. I think it is about time to discuss the portable amp which eterna fit mostly.I've recently used a FiiO E5 and the results were encouraging regarding the compatibilty with Eterna and the sound quality has really grown better.I'm wondering which amp(in a reasonable price range) would be a good grab!

May 6, 2010 at 1:14 PM Post #318 of 468
well i use it mostly with my W1 (its my only amp) and its quite good to extend its high/treble section where eterna lacking.
a good amp will mostly make this iem sounds good but dont know about the synergy.

May 6, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #319 of 468

Quote:
As I see, a pretty decent number of users have already bought FA Eterna IEMs. I think it is about time to discuss the portable amp which eterna fit mostly.I've recently used a FiiO E5 and the results were encouraging regarding the compatibilty with Eterna and the sound quality has really grown better.I'm wondering which amp(in a reasonable price range) would be a good grab!

Any dynamic amp that isn't warm.
neutral sounding would be best.

If not you'd be in a boomy situation.

May 9, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #323 of 468
Don't know about CmoyBB, but T3 is indeed a good match.

May 10, 2010 at 7:34 AM Post #325 of 468
T4 is over an year old now, and T3 is the new model. T4 is warmer, smoother and has selectable bass boost, T3 is overall more balanced and more detail / cleaner.

May 13, 2010 at 6:35 PM Post #328 of 468
Quite soon.

May 14, 2010 at 10:15 AM Post #330 of 468
hi!
Thank you very much for your  hard work comparing all these headphones.

I'd like to ask you one thing.
After reading lots of reviews I decided to buy between head-direct RE0 and Fisher audio eterna, As fishers were out of stock everywhere I decided to buy the RE0.
After that I received my koss portapro which I love I am now undecided.
The RE0 is on its way to me, but now the vendor of my re0 has the Eternas on stock, but they cost 10 euros (8dollars) more than the RE0, So i'd like some info on this.
Considering that I first bought the HD600, loved it and decided to get some high quality earphones for the road. Loved my koss portapro, and like something that would sound similar to hd600 or koss portapro. Well I also like some bass too, as I listen to lots of reggae, hip hop, rap.
Do you think I'll enjoy much more the fischer as it has more bass? betweeen RE0 and Fisher Audio Eterna which would sound next to those two headphones? I won't be amping the IEM, as it is for walking and so. I'll be using either an Ipod Touch, Nokia 5800 or phillipes gogear

Users who are viewing this thread

Back