[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
Jun 17, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #136 of 195
Comply T400 will have more comfort and isolation, though I do think Hybrid has slightly better detail.

Jun 25, 2010 at 12:19 AM Post #137 of 195
just got eterna v2 in the mail today
i never heard the v1 so take my opinion with a grain of salt
for the price, they are worth it
if v1 is bassy, v2 is definitely still bassy at least to my ears
bass is controlled (fischer seems to have solved themid-bass hump)
mids are good
treble seems to roll off too early but is very smooth and relaxing
soundstage doesnt go too wide nor has depth. Just a little bit better than average
very comfy with stock double flange
lets see what happens after a few weeks of cooking
so far im more than happy

Jun 25, 2010 at 11:02 AM Post #140 of 195
Jun 28, 2010 at 2:53 AM Post #141 of 195
http://www.fischeraudio.ru/articles/pressr-fund-2010.php
new models are coming in the second half of this year :)

brief translation of description:
Genesis - new flagman, evolution of Eterna. Metal case, tough cable, fantastic sound
Falcon - for those who love powerful and detailed sound
Equilibrium v.2 - improved version of Equilibrium, more comfortable and with better cable

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:02 PM Post #142 of 195
The Genesis reminds me of the Phonak PFE and the Falcon looks like something Klipsch would make.

Quote:
http://www.fischeraudio.ru/articles/pressr-fund-2010.php
new models are coming in the second half of this year :)

brief translation of description:
Genesis - new flagman, evolution of Eterna. Metal case, tough cable, fantastic sound
Falcon - for those who love powerful and detailed sound
Equilibrium v.2 - improved version of Equilibrium, more comfortable and with better cable

Jun 28, 2010 at 12:43 PM Post #143 of 195
Equulibrium v.2 looks sexy! So do the other ones actually. I'm intrigued with the "powerful and detailed sound". Can't wait to read some reviews when they come out

Jul 1, 2010 at 4:18 PM Post #144 of 195
I just got the Rev1 Eterna. Absolutely love it. Had portapro and v-moda vibe before and I think this is truly an upgrade at every level. They sound absolutely fantastic. With the stock buds, bass was little overwhelming but after switching to sony buds, treble response was much better and bass was less overwhelming while the mids remained the same. Overall really love these earphones. Thanks Clieos. If it wasn't for your reviews, I would have never found them.

PS: Did try the seal mod, although it did bring the Treble even more forward and clamped down the bass quite a bit, the whole signature changed and I didn't quite like it. Anyways just thought I would share my opinion.

Jul 1, 2010 at 4:54 PM Post #145 of 195
I've asked my rep for some more information on the Genesis, Falcon, and Equilibrium V2. Looks like these are the planned additions to the Fundamentals series that have been in the works for a while now. I'll see what I can find out about international availability and how soon it will be possible to get them out there.

Jul 2, 2010 at 5:34 PM Post #147 of 195
I just got my eternas v1 as well, I really like them, the best IEM I had owned so far, now I just need some new tips (even though the stock bi-flange and the bi-flange from senn cx400 works really good).

The sound is absolutely super smooth, the detail is not as good as my ms-1i but i really like them.

Jul 3, 2010 at 4:59 AM Post #148 of 195

Quote:
I just got my eternas v1 as well, I really like them, the best IEM I had owned so far, now I just need some new tips (even though the stock bi-flange and the bi-flange from senn cx400 works really good).

The sound is absolutely super smooth, the detail is not as good as my ms-1i but i really like them.

Really glad that you are satisfied
smile.gif

=====================================
Also, as far as i know that 3 new models will comes out in the Autumn, exclude Equilibrium which is expected in August.

I'm really interested by Genesis. First, because as FA said, they are the logical continuation of Eterna. So maybe they will sounds as good as Eterna
regular_smile .gif
In second, its look, especially of their cable, dont know why, but i have found something interesting in it
tongue_smile.gif

Well ok, the time will tell)

Jul 3, 2010 at 12:32 PM Post #150 of 195
Will you be selling all three? I too an interested in the genesis. But even more, I'd love to see something from FA about an even higher end IEM than the DBAs, which I absolutely love. Call me a fanboy on the DBAs, I don't care. They are that good to me.

Quote:
Really glad that you are satisfied
smile.gif

=====================================
Also, as far as i know that 3 new models will comes out in the Autumn, exclude Equilibrium which is expected in August.

I'm really interested by Genesis. First, because as FA said, they are the logical continuation of Eterna. So maybe they will sounds as good as Eterna
regular_smile%20.gif
In second, its look, especially of their cable, dont know why, but i have found something interesting in it
tongue_smile.gif

Well ok, the time will tell)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back