[REVIEW] Fischer Audio - For Your Ears Only
Jul 3, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #151 of 195
I just hope they release more BA driver based phones in the future as I like those better. All but the sba and dba are dynamic correct?

Jul 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #152 of 195

Quote:
Will you be selling all three? I too an interested in the genesis. But even more, I'd love to see something from FA about an even higher end IEM than the DBAs, which I absolutely love. Call me a fanboy on the DBAs, I don't care. They are that good to me.

As far as i know they are working on another BA, but dont know nothing definite about when that BA will comes out.

Yes, i have some plans on that phones. Also, if some of FA phones are not in my listings, you can just ask me to order them for you, and if they will be in stock in FA, i can sell them.

It does not take a long time, since my house is located in about an hour drive from Fischer Audio office)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster 

I just hope they release more BA driver based phones in the future as I like those better. All but the sba and dba are dynamic correct?

Genesis and Equilibrium, for sure. Didnt ask them about Falcon, but it seems like they are dynamic too.

Jul 4, 2010 at 7:52 PM Post #153 of 195

Quote:

Certainly hope you're right there, but I remember reading something that someone posted in the other really long thread about FA, that FA are non-believers of BA, so not sure if that changes their product planning in that regard.

Jul 4, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #154 of 195
That's correct that they are non believers in BA which may explain them not expecting to sell as much of the DBA 02 as they have. However the way their DBA 02 is going they may have to change their mind :)

Jul 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM Post #156 of 195
Well, they still aren't the most confident in BAs but I'm confident Head-Fi will change their minds.
I can also confirm other BA developments. Nothing is dead set yet, so it's not a given so far. Everything has to go through all the phases of testing and approval, and that'll decide what goes through and what doesn't.
I'm secretly hoping for a high-end dynamic development personally, since they know their way around dynamics well. Ironically, my personal preference is BAs.

Jul 5, 2010 at 4:17 AM Post #157 of 195

Quote:
I'm secretly hoping for a high-end dynamic development personally, since they know their way around dynamics well. Ironically, my personal preference is BAs.

+1 for the high-end dynamic, and with such a large portfolio in the mid and lower-mid range already, the logical step would be for them to go upwards.

Here's hoping that the launching of the likes of the Genesis and Falcon for the Fundamentals range later in the year will be something in that ballpark. From their description, they certainly do intend to shuffle the current order in the Fundamentals series and make it bridge closer towards their Master series.

Jul 5, 2010 at 8:28 PM Post #158 of 195
Fundamentals is pretty much their budget audiophile series (budget for us who commonly spend $200+ on IEMs at least), so if there's going to be a top-tier IEM, it likely won't be in there. It may well be better than the Eterna/Silver Bullet and retail for more, but no more than $10-20 more if they're keeping to the planned structure.
Time will tell.

Jul 6, 2010 at 3:32 AM Post #159 of 195
http://www.fischeraudio.ru/articles/img/07-2010/genesis.jpg
Looks like Genesis, unlike Eterna, can be worn either over and under the ear.

Jul 6, 2010 at 5:07 AM Post #160 of 195

Quote:
http://www.fischeraudio.ru/articles/img/07-2010/genesis.jpg
Looks like Genesis, unlike Eterna, can be worn either over and under the ear.

Maybe, but on the basis of their form, they would be better to hold and much comfortable with over-the-ear style, i guess.

Jul 6, 2010 at 9:30 PM Post #161 of 195
Hmm, maybe they are. They look like they'd fit pretty well either way from my guess. That would be interesting, an IEM with a design that's intended to fit well either way,

Jul 10, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #162 of 195
Hey guys, been reading this all day since last night and bunch of other posts, preorder immediately from ebayer gd_audiobase.  DBA-02 is my first iem, over the years I have been using nothing but stock headphones.  Will I notice a big difference in sound quality from stock apple earphone?  I try my friend S4i, could hardly see a jump in sound quality.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back