Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
Dec 22, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #199 of 272
My Massdrop Heaven III is on its way and due to arrive Christmas Eve. Before New Year's Eve, I will give my initial impressions.

Dec 23, 2016 at 8:07 AM Post #202 of 272
Will do. I paid just shy of $73, including shipping.

Dec 23, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #204 of 272
https://www.massdrop.com/buy/30777

Dec 26, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #207 of 272
Initial impressions: With FAD's reputation, I had high expectations for the H III. They have more than met those expectations. The H IIIs render voices, by far, better than any sub-$100 earphone I have had/listened. They provide an exquisite detail, differentiation, and intimacy for vocals I have never heard before. Well -respected earphones like the Havi B3 and RE-00 can't hold a candle to the H III for vocals and in my limited time, overall. Sonically, there are no areas that are not top-tier for the Heaven III compared to other sub $100 earphones that I can compare them to. The cable is very prone to noise. The cable easily becomes a tangled mess. The packaging was similar to Amazon no nonsense packaging. Taken with a grain of salt as I haven't tried everything under $100, The Heaven III is the real deal if you want the best mids for under $100.

Dec 26, 2016 at 7:30 PM Post #208 of 272
Initial impressions: With FAD's reputation, I had high expectations for the H III. They have more than met those expectations. The H IIIs render voices, by far, better than any sub-$100 earphone I have had/listened. They provide an exquisite detail, differentiation, and intimacy for vocals I have never heard before. Well -respected earphones like the Havi B3 and RE-00 can't hold a candle to the H III for vocals and in my limited time, overall. Sonically, there are no areas that are not top-tier for the Heaven III compared to other sub $100 earphones that I can compare them to. The cable is very prone to noise. The cable easily becomes a tangled mess. The packaging was similar to Amazon no nonsense packaging. Taken with a grain of salt as I haven't tried everything under $100, The Heaven III is the real deal if you want the best mids for under $100.

Dec 31, 2016 at 2:42 PM Post #210 of 272
Not gonna argue with that :) but really it's party piece is in the mids, it manage to make me think a second time when I a/b it with Noble K10U, and wonder "just why would people pay so much more for just a variance?" I might be biased as I Love HII's vocal representation, but still..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back