Review: Final Audio Design Heaven VI
May 21, 2022 at 9:57 PM Post #271 of 272
After intensively listening to Final Audio Design Heaven VI, I can confirm how good Heaven VI is. Heaven VI can reveal how good or bad the sources of playing too. Very special indeed. Sound will be different with each source. Chord Mojo 1 can make super matching sound with very touch of thick vocal and overall warm. iPod series without amping sound just right but with less bass and dimensions, fixed by amping them and sound a lot better. With Shanling M8, modern DAP and Heaven Vi, quite matching but not as good as Chord Mojo 1 due to treble may sound too bright for some tracks even M8 is such a warm and liquid sounding, quite strange. For Cayin N5ii, quite good but still not as good as Chord Mojo 1. Again, in this time of our life, I think 3.5mm terminal and fixed cable for iems that cost like 400-500 USD is too much but for Heaven VI, really special and I'm glad that I bought Heaven VI (for about 230 USD).

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2024 at 4:47 PM Post #272 of 272
Hi guys, has anyone tried these and Final F7200? If yes, how do they compare?
Mainly listening to vocal heavy tracks so bass is not a priority, rather technicalities and mids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back