Review: cMoy Headphone Amp Bass BOOST Edition
Oct 16, 2007 at 5:12 PM Post #92 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looks like enough parts turned up for more old style amps...

http://cgi.ebay.com/cMoy-Amp-Headpho...QQcmdZViewItem

Make that one less
cool.gif

Oct 17, 2007 at 4:56 PM Post #93 of 192
I was wondering, I have a Super.fi 3 and iPod Nano 2nd gen
Is it worth it to get an amp? I ask because these amps are so cheap, it's tempting me but there aren't any on ebay that hes selling right now (Well I don't know because I see some Cmoy ones but I don't really trust them....)

The bass is a little lacking on the super.fi...

Oct 20, 2007 at 5:00 AM Post #94 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by SpiderX1016 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was wondering, I have a Super.fi 3 and iPod Nano 2nd gen
Is it worth it to get an amp? I ask because these amps are so cheap, it's tempting me but there aren't any on ebay that hes selling right now (Well I don't know because I see some Cmoy ones but I don't really trust them....)

The bass is a little lacking on the super.fi...

I would say yes. I too have a set of SF3s, and this amp really helped to boost the bass and yet keep it detailed. This amp also helped the overall detail and separation of the music through my h320.

Oct 22, 2007 at 11:06 PM Post #95 of 192
I have just released the Bass Boost cMoy v2.00. eBay listings will come and go according to demand and my weekly schedule.

Also, if anyone is interested, I am ready to offer bare PCBs (no kits yet).
smily_headphones1.gif

1b.jpg

Inside.jpg

4.jpg

Oct 23, 2007 at 7:15 AM Post #96 of 192
I'm spreading the word on your amp at AVS.. The title of the thread is about gaming headphones. Theres over 500 replies.. I'm recommending a good headphone, the JVC 5.1 adapter & your amp for gaming & movie watching.. I had like 6-7 guys buy the JVC 5.1 adapter based on my recommendations. & I'm glad they like it.
cool.gif

Oct 23, 2007 at 11:07 PM Post #97 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm spreading the word on your amp at AVS.. The title of the thread is about gaming headphones. Theres over 500 replies.. I'm recommending a good headphone, the JVC 5.1 adapter & your amp for gaming & movie watching.. I had like 6-7 guys buy the JVC 5.1 adapter based on my recommendations. & I'm glad they like it.
cool.gif

I happen to be one of those folks that kool bubba ice recommended this amp to on AVS and just purchased one a few minutes ago on eBay. After reading this thread, I'm looking forward to experiencing this amp.

Now for the slow wait for it to ship to Canada.
frown.gif

I can't wait.

Oct 31, 2007 at 5:58 AM Post #99 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by TotalDistinction /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As a portable amp, does this cmoy have enough juice to sufficiently power Senn HD600's at 300 ohms?

P.S. The amp was shipped fast enough but I'm still waiting for it to arrive
frown.gif

It will drive them 'ok'.. I'm sure they will arrive before Friday..

Nov 6, 2007 at 2:40 PM Post #100 of 192
I haven't been on these forums for a long time, but I am glad your all enjoying the Amp. It's a great small amp for it's price. Hopefully John will have something new for us all later.

Nov 7, 2007 at 2:13 AM Post #101 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kinky /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I haven't been on these forums for a long time, but I am glad your all enjoying the Amp. It's a great small amp for it's price. Hopefully John will have something new for us all later.

Version 2.00 is new enough, I think.
smily_headphones1.gif
I am in the process of updating my site. cMoyBB v2.00 PCBs can now be purchased from www.jseaber.com/cMoy

Apr 11, 2008 at 4:13 AM Post #103 of 192
i just got one from him good guy to deal with bass boost on turns my denon ah-c700,s into forget bass monsters bass GODZILLAS nice strong bass and he also has option you can put a pentomiter instead of bass on off switch so you can tune bass exactly to where you want it
wink.gif

Sep 6, 2008 at 5:29 AM Post #105 of 192
Quote:

Originally Posted by leo5111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i just got one from him good guy to deal with bass boost on turns my denon ah-c700,s into forget bass monsters bass GODZILLAS nice strong bass and he also has option you can put a pentomiter instead of bass on off switch so you can tune bass exactly to where you want it
wink.gif

Could you explain exactly how to do that or link me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back