[Review] CK100PRO Unboxing & Impressions (+ a retrospective journey with Audio-technica and versus CK100)
Dec 15, 2011 at 10:28 AM Post #16 of 356

Quote:
They cost like Phonak 232s. You know it wont be long before we get a compare.
bigsmile_face.gif
 I suspect the Sony's will be cheaper, looking for more distribution while making their own drivers for easy assembly. Along with the Finals, W4, 535se and the MA's, there looks to be a new wave of contenders.

Sony's are cheaper, too bad that there are not too many specs,  the 4 driver XBA-4 model only cost 500 SGD(via Sony Singapore). Really wondering how does this compare with the other top-tier offerings now since it is pretty expensive for a 3 driver BA. That being said how much did your MDR-CD900STs cost? I would like to pick those up sometime.

Jan 26, 2012 at 12:25 PM Post #22 of 356
Haonan very nice review!! Keep up the good work. You actually have me considering the CK100pro..

Jan 31, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #24 of 356
Wow - quite a review, and I only looked at the images !  :wink:

Having written exactly one review for Head-Fi, I appreciate how much work must have gone into this - I swore that I would never put myself through that sort of pain again, but I salute you for your efforts.

Feb 1, 2012 at 12:31 AM Post #25 of 356

Reminds me of the FX700 response, but not as v-shaped. Sonove also measured the impedance change, and they can really change a lot depending on source. The impedance change does seem to complement the response pretty well, so maybe adding impedance may be a good thing here. 

Feb 1, 2012 at 3:13 AM Post #26 of 356
Hey Haonan, I hadn't been active for a while and only recently started posting a little.

Anyway, I've just come across your review - EXCELLENT job! Very thorough & informative.

Feb 1, 2012 at 8:44 AM Post #27 of 356
Quote:

Reminds me of the FX700 response, but not as v-shaped. Sonove also measured the impedance change, and they can really change a lot depending on source. The impedance change does seem to complement the response pretty well, so maybe adding impedance may be a good thing here. 

Hmm, didn't sound quite like the FX700 to me, but did sound like a ER4 with some bass boost. Maybe I gravitate naturally to that midrange/lower treble region when I listen to things...

Mar 14, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #29 of 356

Quote:
If I could write reviews like this. .Awesome photos, by the way.

Could you go more into depth about the EX1000 vs. the ck100pro? Pretty please?

+1
Very interested to see which one you think suits  more for  classical/soundtracks music. I have MDR EX800ST and want to upgrade to EX1000. Very nice review by the way!    Thanks

Apr 15, 2012 at 8:54 AM Post #30 of 356
Nice reviews on these, i wonder how ck100pro is compared with k3003s and fitear mh 334.

I tried ck100pro but its isolation is not as good as ck100 and also feels heavier.

looking for more impressions before deciding on which one to get. Also looking forward to jokers fitear 334.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back