[REVIEW] Aurisonics ASG-2 & 2.5 (with many comparisons)
Jul 22, 2013 at 12:55 PM Post #1,847 of 7,021
Quote:
Nah we have both freedom and space.
2178062_520_382.jpeg

Or terrible body odor... Hard to tell from the picture.

Jul 22, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #1,849 of 7,021
Culturally we use a lot of perfumes and deodorants to cover up our scent. Much like the great predators of the savannah. Or we are just too insecure and can't live with the possibility of stinking. So if anything, that's to get away from way to strong eau de cologne.

unfortunately people produce odors and not so pleasant ones, but usually a human believes his or her own sh"t smells better than from the others. :p

Jul 22, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #1,853 of 7,021
Heya all,

So I'm back from Comic Con, and listening to my ASG-2s.

Still damn good. I'm off the auvio tips and now using UE tips. The Auvios are a ton more comfortable, but the UE tips seem to be cutting down on the sibilance/harshness a tad which is worth the trade off.

A few tracks i'd suggest: Motherboard and Giorgio By Moroder off the latest Daft Punk album. Beautifully recorded album - it really puts the ASG-2 through it's paces, with a huge space and range. Sounds amazing.

Jul 22, 2013 at 1:50 PM Post #1,854 of 7,021
That's only because the ASG-2 isn't waterproof yet.

no, we do shower and as you can guess we use IEMs for sealing our ear channels, and asg2 seems like an interesting proposition but we are worried about bass ports allowing small water leaks. if you can assure us bass port will be no problem we will buy asg2 in big quantities for shower and else. :p

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:10 PM Post #1,856 of 7,021
That might be true for southern Europe. I northern Europe we don't have anything to do because it's cold and dark = stay inside and shower, warm and lighter.

na ja, ancient Romans if asked about German tribes washing would disagree :wink:

actually history of civilization has so many grimaces, think about it first medicine and tools, astronomy and irrigation was invented in Mid East and East while we Europeans were still climbing trees :)

staying humble and informed helps greatly.

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #1,857 of 7,021
na ja, ancient Romans if asked about German tribes washing would disagree :wink:

actually history of civilization has so many grimaces, think about it first medicine and tools, astronomy and irrigation was invented in Mid East and East while we Europeans were still climbing trees :)

staying humble and informed helps greatly.

I'm well aware of that. But I was talking more about today and less about a millennium ago. I wasn't trying to offend anybody for real. I just need to sleep. Have slept 40 minutes since 5pm last night. Now it's 9pm.

Jul 22, 2013 at 3:23 PM Post #1,858 of 7,021
Moon, no prob, that is why i said "history grimaces" :)

But from my experience people in South tend to wash more than northerners, and this has also to do with climate, not only habbits, besides if you would see Chukchas you would realise these chaps may not even know what bath or washing means :)

Sleep well and do not forget take a shower before going to bed :-D

Jul 22, 2013 at 4:23 PM Post #1,860 of 7,021
Moon, no prob, that is why i said "history grimaces" :)

But from my experience people in South tend to wash more than northerners, and this has also to do with climate, not only habbits, besides if you would see Chukchas you would realise these chaps may not even know what bath or washing means :)

Sleep well and do not forget take a shower before going to bed :-D

Haha ok, good. Actually, when I think about it, I was thinking about the Nordic countries. Since that's pretty much all I know about. But as with most things. There are greater differences within each separated population than there are between them. My brain stopped working a few hours ago. Now I'm going to eat popcorn, chili nuts and watch some Dota 2. Hmm.. Need to be able to hear if my daughter wakes up screaming.. maybe I should buy open cans... :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back