Revamp Acoustics
Apr 14, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #122 of 765
Yes i genuinely believe that the Tera Player worth the price is selling for now.
Been using mine nearly daily for 4 years now and i always enjoy the jitter free sound.

Do you use it over the other players you have access to because of sound quality alone or out of convenience because of its size?

Regarding the Tera Player the sound was always what mattered to me,but being small and only 80 gr is a big advantage.
For any other questions please join us at the Tera Player thread, don't want to upset anyone :grinning:

Apr 14, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #123 of 765
Regarding the Tera Player the sound was always what mattered to me,but being small and only 80 gr is a big advantage.
For any other questions please join us at the Tera Player thread, don't want to upset anyone :grinning:

We're pretty relaxed here. I don't think you're going to upset anyone, so no worries!

Apr 14, 2017 at 9:07 PM Post #124 of 765

I can say for sure that my time with the Tera Player was one of the highlights of my audio career! Foolishly, I sold it and can now not afford another.

I can say that except for size, my experience with the G1 Teri brought back great memories of my Tera Player.
I really look forward to owning a P1!

Apr 15, 2017 at 12:51 AM Post #125 of 765
I can say for sure that my time with the Tera Player was one of the highlights of my audio career! Foolishly, I sold it and can now not afford another.

I can say that except for size, my experience with the G1 Teri brought back great memories of my Tera Player.
I really look forward to owning a P1!

Soon, headfi compadre. Soon...

Apr 15, 2017 at 8:59 PM Post #127 of 765
Impression from those who heard the P1 prototype when the unit was with me:
  1. Good black background
  2. Better than stock Teri G1

My impression vs Teri G1 (using the same songs in the same uSD card:
  1. Using regular earphones (less than $100), only slight difference vs G1
  2. Using more expensive earphones, there are noticeable differences vs G1, where P1 is slightly more musical

Earphones used include @SoundMagic E80 (as the baseline), Vision Ears VE6, VE8, Empire Ears Prototype (in Singapore CanJam 2017) and some others.

@SoundMAGIC EU @SoundMAGIC US @Gary Lau @effect audio @effect_audio @EffectAudio @Jack Vang

Some eye candies:

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:06 PM Post #129 of 765
Impression from those who heard the P1 prototype when the unit was with me:
  • Good black background
  • Better than stock Teri G1

My impression vs Teri G1 (using the same songs in the same uSD card:
  • Using regular earphones (less than $100), only slight difference vs G1
  • Using more expensive earphones, there are noticeable differences vs G1, where P1 is slightly more musical

Earphones used include @SoundMagic
 E80 (as the baseline), Vision Ears VE6, VE8, Empire Ears Prototype (in Singapore CanJam 2017) and some others.

@SoundMAGIC EU
 @SoundMAGIC US
 @Gary Lau
 @effect audio
 @effect_audio
 @EffectAudio
 @Jack Vang

Some eye candies:

Thanks @nino9
 for those impressions. Sounds like the P1 is more an evolution of the G1.

Nice! HiFlight and I will be getting our P1's soon and will chime in with our impressions, too :)

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:08 PM Post #130 of 765
Thanks @nino9 for those impressions. Sounds like the P1 is more an evolution of the G1.

You're welcome.

Two things:
  1. G1 is already very good, and with people modding it with op-amps etc., the upgrade potential is huge
  2. P1 is a big refinement of G1, and the obvious choice for better earphones/cans.

It will be interesting to compare them to the Tera

Apr 15, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #133 of 765
Nice! @HiFlight and I will be getting our P1's soon and will chime in with our impressions, too
smily_headphones1.gif

What unit # did you ordered? 
L3000.gif

Apr 16, 2017 at 8:52 AM Post #135 of 765
Sorry for delay of P1 release.
FYI, for batch 1 almost all work I do by myself. the current problem is for finishing the face plate.
I can't send to anodizing + coloring service since only 10 pair of face plate.
So I'm doing by myself.
For batch 2 production, I'll take the Pre-Order way.
I hope the total order can reach about 30~40pcs, so that will be easier for me making the face plate to machining services.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back