Quote:
ECBA or LG if you could only have one?

I vote Liquid Gold!

Say hi to your wallet for me.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #707 of 2,480
Quote:
ECBA or LG if you could only have one?

Oooh, tough call.  Would like to hear them again in quieter conditions next to each other if possible.  They both sounded amazingly natural with the HD800s.  I think I'd go for the Liquid Glass due to the extra power available for orthos, as well as the simpler tube rolling ability.  

Jun 26, 2013 at 3:13 AM Post #708 of 2,480
That's two for the LG.  I most likely wont be able to hear both at the same time.  If I get into tubes.  That's the way I just might go.  I'm more of a SS person, so tubes would be a new adventure.  I'll stick with SS for now.  But you never know..

beerchug.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #709 of 2,480
Can't wait to here the finer details tomorrow of the Concero HP. It looks to fit my needs perfectly.
I hope they keep the usb to spdif functionality, but could live without it too. Especially if the headphone out is up to snuff !

Jun 26, 2013 at 11:03 AM Post #710 of 2,480
Quote:
Can't wait to here the finer details tomorrow of the Concero HP. It looks to fit my needs perfectly.
I hope they keep the usb to spdif functionality, but could live without it too. Especially if the headphone out is up to snuff !

I apologize for not being able to reveal the "secret" yet, but hopefully the release date being set for Thursday means the whole thing will be out there by then. It will make total sense one you hear the whole story. 

Jun 26, 2013 at 12:34 PM Post #711 of 2,480
Quote:

I apologize for not being able to reveal the "secret" yet, but hopefully the release date being set for Thursday means the whole thing will be out there by then. It will make total sense one you hear the whole story. 

You're the wooooorsst
wink_face.gif

It's only a day before we get the details though
L3000.gif

I keep looking at the pics on twitter hoping for another update beforehand
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 26, 2013 at 5:53 PM Post #712 of 2,480
Hmm, wonder if the secret is that they changed the chip that they were going to use to the new Sabre 2M chips that was just announced.   Maybe being formerly of ESS, they got early access?

Jun 26, 2013 at 6:07 PM Post #714 of 2,480
Quote:
Hmm, wonder if the secret is that they changed the chip that they were going to use to the new Sabre 2M chips that was just announced.   Maybe being formerly of ESS, they got early access?

DSD stamped on the front they have been showing on twitter, so it would have to be at least some kind of chip change right. Presuming an upgrade at least for the new versions. Maybe the super chip will be in the hd version, and the hp version gets a different dsd capable chip.

Jun 26, 2013 at 7:37 PM Post #716 of 2,480
Worries me a little that they use HD 700 for final listening tests.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back