Replace parts for Sennheiser HD25-1 II
Mar 22, 2011 at 11:26 AM Post #2 of 7
Online's pretty much the only place I've found for the cables besides Sennheiser themselves (pretty expensive also). I got mine at JunoRecords for around 40 (shipped in two days to seattle).

Mar 22, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #3 of 7
Here in Europe the HD650 cable cost half the price of the HD-25 cable. Also it's better quality. Has a big plug though

Mar 22, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #4 of 7

Quote:
Online's pretty much the only place I've found for the cables besides Sennheiser themselves (pretty expensive also). I got mine at JunoRecords for around 40 (shipped in two days to seattle).

How do they compare to OEM in build and sound quality?

I see that they have clear cables for $7 less. The regular black cable is 2m which is longer than the stock. I guess that's why it's $40.

How much does Sennheiser sell them for?

Wow. Two days huh? That's quick! Isn't junorecords in uk? How do they ship that fast?

Jun 30, 2011 at 3:17 PM Post #5 of 7
don't mean to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement element for the HD25-1 iis? Not the element with the logo on it, but the element with the screws on it.

Jul 1, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
don't mean to hijack your thread, but does anyone know where to get a replacement element for the HD25-1 iis? Not the element with the logo on it, but the element with the screws on it.

Call Sennheiser's parts department about it. The driver element is part no.#542121(can't be 100% sure on this) and the screws(pretty sure you're referring to the cable clamp screws thing) is part no.#044433

Users who are viewing this thread

Back