red wine audio isabellina hpa
Mar 20, 2011 at 4:25 PM Post #46 of 85
I thought that one looked balanced in the meet pictures. Did you do it yourself? I asked vinny about it long ago and he said he wouldnt make a balanced one for me.
frown.gif

Mar 20, 2011 at 4:44 PM Post #47 of 85
Not mine...that was Vinnie's setup.  It's a new design from him.  And it sounded AWESOME!

Mar 20, 2011 at 6:00 PM Post #48 of 85
Bummer, I already have a new balanced dac. I am sure it sounds great though. I think it will be a winning recipe.

Mar 21, 2011 at 6:00 AM Post #49 of 85
NOS? Tubes? Balanced? Battery? LCD2?....hrrghhh! I'm gonna have a heart attack, if it comes with a remote my head will explode!

Is it balanced in the DAC output as well?  How much izzit?

I've floated my entire audio system on batteries, more effective IMO than any cable that I have heard so far at cleaning the audio signal.

Mar 21, 2011 at 7:19 PM Post #52 of 85
Mar 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM Post #55 of 85
Seriously. Since buying the NFB-10ES and now running it balanced with my LCD2's. I really thought I wouldn't be able to improve on this set up without having a separate DAC and amp and keep it balanced. 

I'm going to wait for when Vinnie goes balanced on the Isabella... que bella!

Mar 23, 2011 at 10:27 AM Post #56 of 85
Hi Leesure and Brasewel,

Thank you for visiting last Saturday and listening to the Isabellina HPA LFP-V Edition BALANCED prototype - I really appreciate the time you took to listen to it and posting your feedback. 

There will be more information about this unit coming soon, but for now it is a prototype and not in production... yet.  Pricing is still TBD, and there is an exciting development to this product that I don't mean to tease with, but for now I need to keep it confidential.

Hi Brasewel,

I apologize for the confusion on the price.  The Isabellina HPA LFP-V Edition (the singled-ended unit on our website) is $2500.  The new Balanced version (it will have a name change) will be more.  Again, pricing TBD.  I apologize for the confusion on the pricing...

Hi SP Wild,

Quote:
NOS? Tubes? Balanced? Battery? LCD2?....hrrghhh! I'm gonna have a heart attack, if it comes with a remote my head will explode!

It comes with a remote for the volume - as does the Isabellina HPA LFP-V Edition
biggrin.gif
.   BTW, the Isabellina HPA LFP-V Edition that we currently offer is NOT going away.  The new Balanced version will be a separate product. 

Quote:
I've floated my entire audio system on batteries, more effective IMO than any cable that I have heard so far at cleaning the audio signal.

Try LiFePO4 - it is more than about clean power.  It is about the skipping of the entire AC/DC conversion process, very high current output, and when you feed a dac, tube stage, and headphone output stage from it - expect great stuff! 
cool.gif

Thanks for all your posts and feedback.  I'll post more soon enough...

Vinnie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back