Recommend a Vet a new set of IEMS - Ive got some concerns
Aug 24, 2010 at 1:39 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

swbf2cheater

Headphoneus Supremus
Ive got a 60$ price range, im looking for used or new, doesnt matter.

I owned the fischer audio eterna for a while and loved them dearly, but im now looking for something with a bigger more spacious sound.  I prefer more colored than neutral sound, wider soundstage than tall ( if at all possible VERY tall and wide )

if the fischer audio Silver Bullet for me?  I am concerned about their tips and if they are my only real option for the best possible for the price, id like to know what type of soft tips fit it well.  I really loved the Eternas tips as they were so very soft and conforming.  
Any thoughts or comments would be great.  If i cant find anything better than the SB, i will add the extra I need to snag the pair off ebay or keep hoping for one used here on head fi :[

Aug 24, 2010 at 3:27 AM Post #2 of 6
With $60 it is rather hard to find something good in my opinion. You can try Hippo Shroom or pearl or boom. increase your budget and get Hippo VB; latest is Hippos to model. For around $100 US you can get Radius DDM (HP-TWF11R0 (OEM version only). Retails is $70 or so. Where are you located at?

Aug 24, 2010 at 3:47 AM Post #3 of 6
Edit:  what in gods name is that above this post?  spam?  someone ban that guy lol

im in ohio, and want to purchase on the net preferably with paypal

Im told the VB and the Eterna are very similar in signature sound but nobody has commented on their stage size and shape.  If they are as comfortable as the eterna ( with normal style fit like the bullet or the VB, not the around the back of the ear design ) than I would likely get them

Aug 24, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #4 of 6

Quote:
Edit:  what in gods name is that above this post?  spam?  someone ban that guy lol

im in ohio, and want to purchase on the net preferably with paypal

Im told the VB and the Eterna are very similar in signature sound but nobody has commented on their stage size and shape.  If they are as comfortable as the eterna ( with normal style fit like the bullet or the VB, not the around the back of the ear design ) than I would likely get them

I am trying to help you giving suggestions and you want to ban me from this forum? what didn't you like about my post?

Aug 24, 2010 at 4:22 AM Post #5 of 6
I did misspelled several words, was in a hurry, sorry about that..
I meant to say Hippo VB is a "top" model from Hippo family.
Retail price for DDM is $170  and not $70

Aug 24, 2010 at 5:38 AM Post #6 of 6

Quote:

I am trying to help you giving suggestions and you want to ban me from this forum? what didn't you like about my post?

HAHA no no no, a guy posted a giant wall of weird text right above my post.  It was one of the spam posts ahha sorry, i flagged it and an admin removed it, sorry lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back