Recommend a small cheap flash DAP?
Aug 3, 2011 at 12:56 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

TacticalPenguin

100+ Head-Fier
Been out of the audio scene for a while for various reasons but am heading off to college at the end of august and figure I'll have a fair bit of studying time to sit around disconnected from the outside world. I had a little 8GB Sansa Clip in the past and I liked its SQ and capacity (and price, clearance for 50 bucks some years ago) but I want something that is a little easier to navigate and has some nicer features (not planning to watch movies on this thing but I wanna be able to do playlists and navigate easily). I also had a Sony NWZ-615 that I liked as far as size and navigation go, I just can't find one like that for a reasonable price any more without turning to ebay.

So what are some of the popular small-sized DAP options right now? I'm looking for something a little bigger than a Sansa Clip but definitely smaller than an iPod Touch, with good sound and navigation but other features are not-so-necessary. Not really looking to drop more than about $100, and capacity isn't a big deal to me, 8GB should be plenty of room. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back