Real or Fake? (Beats By Dre Studio Headphones)
Jun 6, 2010 at 6:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 41

lebeatz

New Head-Fier
http://www.drdreheadphones.us/

Does anyone know if this website sells authentic monster products?  Because I am about to purchase a beats by dre studio headset from there, but I am unsure if I will receive the real product.

So if anyone knows or has purchased from that website, please tell me if they are real or fake.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:05 AM Post #3 of 41
Here's the BEST help we can give you:

DO NOT BY BEATS BY DRE, PERIOD.

You can get a better quality headphone all around in:

DT770 Pro 80 ($200)
Audio Technica M50 ($90)
Sony XB700 ($80)

They pump out a lot of bass like the Beats, but sound clearer, are built better, and are trusted brands.

Just trust us. beats are overpriced, fragile, and are stylish to only duhards that wanna look cool around others. They sound decent, IF they were around the $75 range.

if you want them for their looks, get the Shure 240:

They're probably as good as the Monster Beats, are most likely built better, and are only $60 on Amazon or less from a third party. I'd buy them from Amazon directly for the piece of mind.

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:24 AM Post #4 of 41
Personally I thought the Beats Studios sounded better than the M50. But personally I wouldn't pay $300 for a set. I'd only pay $150 tops, maybe not even that much.

Oh, I'd get that girl, but not the SRH240. 
wink_face.gif

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:31 AM Post #7 of 41

Quote:
I definatly think about getting those, but im mostly getting dre headsets cause they are in style, but those headsets you showed me look nice on that girl :D

You'd spend all that money on 'style'?
mad.gif

What a waste...

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:39 AM Post #11 of 41
On behalf of all audiophiles, sorry about the "facepalming."
We can't help it.
Its true though, the in-style argument does not work here... =(

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #12 of 41

Quote:
Dre was my idol since I was a little kid, and I dont mind spending 300 bucks to support his brand

What is this I don't even...

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:44 AM Post #13 of 41
Well I already own a pair of sony studio headphones which costed me about 350 bucks from best buy, and they work like a charm ... I want the dre headphones cuz they would make me look so cool

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #14 of 41
In other news, Chuck Lidell also uses Beats by Dre....

Jun 15, 2010 at 1:47 AM Post #15 of 41
to the OP, site looks sketch to me. 

why don't you just check your local craigslist for a good deal on a used pair of beats? you'll still look just as "cool/hip/ and in style", you'll get to save cash, and you know you won't get scammed by some sketchy website...

just my 2 cents. good luck! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back