READ THIS and get a superb headphone for $16.99
Dec 4, 2002 at 9:13 PM Post #271 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by mekanoplastik
Seems that etronics is finally starting to ship the jvc’s….i checked their website and the already shipped mine (I ordered them thurdsday..) they have the ups #, but they have not sent me a confirmation yet
confused.gif

I ordered my phones a day before mekanoplastik and just received my confirmation 12/2. That tells me etronics were not selling them on a first come, first serve basis. Sucks.
mad.gif

Dec 5, 2002 at 2:40 AM Post #276 of 366
Well, may I suggest that if someone does post a "mean" (i.e., accurate) review of etronics, they copy it and post it in this thread as well.
biggrin.gif
Sort of, you know, for moral support.
cool.gif

Quote:

Originally posted by andrzejpw
I take it you guys are going to post some mean reviews of etronics?

Dec 5, 2002 at 3:20 AM Post #278 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by Steve999
Well, may I suggest that if someone does post a "mean" (i.e., accurate) review of etronics, they copy it and post it in this thread as well.
biggrin.gif
Sort of, you know, for moral support.
cool.gif

We should start a thread about etronics and send them the link.

Dec 5, 2002 at 5:49 AM Post #281 of 366
Holy crap...I cannot believe that. Etronics always seemed to have good deals on stuff, but I never thought they would sell something like that to you...I've never ordered from them but still, that's mighty unprofessional, and just downright rude. I'm thankful I restrained myself from buting a pair. I'm never ordering from there now, I would be extremely upset with those guys if that happened to me.

Sorry about the disaster purk, I hope not too many people got ripped off.
frown.gif

Dec 5, 2002 at 6:17 AM Post #283 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by chaos
I personally think JVC just dumped some of their inventory to the stores.

That may well be, but it's etronics and other sellers' responsibilty to reject bad product and refuse to sell such. It should never have reached the consumers.

Dec 5, 2002 at 7:18 AM Post #284 of 366
The reviews I mentioned were here.

Some happy people, but way too many unhappy people.
If any of you write nasty reviews, be sure to cut and paste and submit into a review at some place like the above at DealTime.

Dec 5, 2002 at 7:25 AM Post #285 of 366
Quote:

Originally posted by radrd
And look what person got the final post #1000 in the longest thread ever!
biggrin.gif

And look at who finally got it closed
mad.gif

tongue.gif

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back