RE-Zero vs RE0 - SS vs tubes
Sep 27, 2010 at 2:22 PM Post #16 of 19
oh wow i thought you were joking but yeah i just noticed headdirect sells them both.

why on earth would they use such a naming scheme?  i love my RE0s so perhaps i'll try the RE Zeros to see if theyre better.

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #18 of 19
i feel like bumping this thread cause it is nice reference for someone who is wondering between a re0 or a rezero.

i have owned the re0 but i have sent them back. maybe due to my lack of modding knowledge.
I have read that some sony's replacable eartips go well with the re0 and i would also assume the rezero.

i am willing to purchase them again and keep them. After all, i would want to keep the sound "neutral" and leave whatever bass to my m50s.
The re0 or rezero would be a great purchase now that i think bout it.

I do wanna ask, what is up with that cable there on the rezero. Doesnt it feel weird? That "extension cable" attached to it i mean. It was frustrating for me that i could not get and see zoomed pictures of these iems.

This time i feel like grabbing the rezero thanks to the op but i am also searching and reading other threads on the subject to see which one really fits me

Also, are the RE Zero really limited? like just 1000? or was it just some marketing stunt

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:57 PM Post #19 of 19
It does. This 4-pole plug is inconvenient and useless, there are no matching DAPs or other sources around. This is not a big problem to me though. If I would keep RE-Zero, then I will replace the cable up to Y-split to a cable with a standard plug.

Quote:
I do wanna ask, what is up with that cable there on the rezero. Doesnt it feel weird?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back