RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jun 5, 2010 at 4:05 AM Post #122 of 201
I really appreciate the time and work that you guys will be putting up, and also thanking you for giving away the the much awaited RE-Zero's to the luckiest and most deserving music enthusiast.

I would really love to review the RE-Zero's and well have them too!!! I live in India and well due to availability issues, i haven't tried or reviewed anything high-end except the Sennheisers or the Bose and would really love to try your phones out. Even though as I haven't listened to the RE0 and my location too would be a deterrent in me getting a thumbs-up from you guys, I request you guys from my heart to favour me as serious candidate. 

I would be really grateful if you even consider me, and well hoping for the best.

Jun 5, 2010 at 4:15 AM Post #123 of 201
sure would be nice to compare RE-Zero against RE0.
I wish ClieOS and |joker| get their hands on RE-Zero soon.

Jun 5, 2010 at 2:47 PM Post #124 of 201
I already own a pair of RE-0s, I'd love to hear the differences between the two.  The RE-0s have been wonderful and I'm happy with them.  Despite initial concerns with build quality, mine are still holding up quite well.  So while I don't exactly need a new pair of IEMs at the moment, if I somehow ended up with both, I'd gift a pair to my dad, who listens to music and whatnot through some old and just plain bad speakers.

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #125 of 201
You don't need to send me any samples because I will buy a few pairs as soon as they go on sale (have been checking everyday).
   I have been wanting to get some of my friends into the world of hifi sound and these look like the perfect performance/price opportunity.
  So while I would certainly love the free samples, I don't mind paying for an excellent product as well :)

Jun 6, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #127 of 201
I should be able to test out one of Head-Direct's new RE-Zero sample because I would faithfully write an unbiased review. Because I listen to a broad amount of genres, I'd be able to appreciate the RE-Zero's ability to "adapt" in certain ways to my music, and thus help Head Direct improve them.

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:15 PM Post #128 of 201
The world of great sounding audio is a hard thing for an 19 year old to get into.  Once I am done paying college, school books, student loans I'm lucky if I have $10 to spend on a used CD.  A few years ago I bought myself a pair of Shure e2c after saving up my money for sometime.  Unfortunetly about a month ago the head phone jack got bent and now they are virtually useless and I because I dont have spend the money for new shures I am using the crappy earbuds that all mp3 players come with.  I was hoping to use the extra money I get from the odd jobs I am doing this summer (the money I earn from my regular job goes straight to college payments) to buy an inexpensive portable amp (if inexpansive amps even exist) but now I will need to use it to buy myself  new earbuds. 
Anyway if I were to win these earbuds I would be able to use the money I saved to buy a portable amp (hopefully) and hopefully be able to get into this amazing hobby more.
thank you

Jun 6, 2010 at 7:39 PM Post #129 of 201
Dear Mr. 方便,

I have mixed feelings about your company. I've been inspired by the patriotism that has been associated with your company, believing that you can truly offer quality, high-fidelity products at reasonable prices with good service. A lot of good has been lathered upon your company and I'm not sure if some of it is undeserving. Head Direct has reached a state that it seems to be above and beyond second thoughts, reconsideration, and impervious from any vitriol hurled towards the company.

My HE-5 + EF-5 combo ran into dire straights. My HE-5 had wood cracking out of the box (probably unsuited to the climate, but to be fair, Vancouver is rather mild in comparison to many parts of the world). My EF-5's power supply (DY-1, was it?) died within 2 weeks of usage after much stuttering and faltering. I believe these experiences are not representative of your company's offerings. I'd be obliged if you could give yourself and myself a chance to see a saving grace, and redeem your name.

Thank you,

Matt

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:05 PM Post #130 of 201
Anyhow, I will buy them in a near future, when they are available. Never had luck in any giveaway or anything, had to work hard all my life.

Jun 6, 2010 at 8:23 PM Post #131 of 201
[size=10pt]Hi, I'm new to the forums and have been learning a lot from everyone here. It's about time I upgrade some of my old gear and I have been hearing a lot of praise for Head-Direct's products and it would be great if I was selected to receive a sample pair. Regardless if I win or not, Head-Direct seem to have some nice IEM's and they are currently on my list of headphone upgrades. :)[/size]

Jun 7, 2010 at 1:35 AM Post #133 of 201
Well, I've yet to find an IEM that I could actually enjoy, especially for the price I wanted to pay-- the previous HiFiMAN IEMs were tempting, but the previous IEMs I've tried left a bad taste in my mouth for the money I spent. I went about half up the Shure ladder a few years ago and found myself dissatisfied, tried a few other companies and found the same results. If possible, I'd appreciate the chance to give an IEM line that has specifically received such praise and see if this is the IEM that pulls me into the craze.

Thanks for a chance at the opportunity, Fang!

Jun 7, 2010 at 4:18 AM Post #134 of 201
I skipped ahead, sorry if this sounds stupid, but reading from the specs would this be a sure upgrade compared to the RE0, if only marginally? Considering turning my warranty for my defective RE0 + cash, into a RE-Zero

Jun 7, 2010 at 6:16 AM Post #135 of 201
RE0 is one of my favorite IEMs.

I am currently on a hiatus from buying any more headphones and IEM and to save my wallet, I had stopped visiting Head-fi for a month. So, if you give away RE-ZERO, you will save my wallet as well as my resolution
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back