RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jun 8, 2010 at 3:20 PM Post #154 of 201
lol all these people saying they deserve them and it would help head-direct if they got em.. no one "deserves" these its a gift. That being said.. i am SO anxiously awaiting the decision! maybe hell make us wait until 11;59 LOL

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM Post #156 of 201
Congrats to those who won and I think choosing joker and mark was a good choice :)

Jun 8, 2010 at 3:33 PM Post #158 of 201
Quote:
IanM said:

Quote:

You just have to have a little faith, if we all believe together amazing things can happen. It's all completely true, you know what you need to do next
wink.gif

Quote:
IanM said:

If you send the RE-ZERO's to me it may bring about world peace, an end to poverty, the reverse of global warming, kittens will be fluffier, China will win the World Cup and all Head-Fi'ers will be more handsome (or pretty if they're girls)

I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

HiFiMAN Innovating the art of listening. Stay updated on HiFiMAN at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://hifiman.com
Jun 8, 2010 at 3:51 PM Post #159 of 201

Quote:

I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

Wow! that's amazing, I really am quite blown away by this :) What a superb and unexpected bonus, thank you!

Jun 8, 2010 at 9:27 PM Post #162 of 201
Too late. Dang it...

Congrats to the winners!

Jun 9, 2010 at 2:00 AM Post #164 of 201
I honestly did not expect to win the competition and totally blow away by the surprise as i truly believe there are other people deserve the chance more than me and have more experience than me too such as edwood, mrarroyo, immitbiker and many many others i cant recall ( though i m not sure if they were in the competition )

that say, i congradulate all other winners and i like to mention that i really enjoy reading ljokerl & mark2410 's post ( i took Mark's opinion on RE0 into consideration when purchase my RE0 )

being so lucky i guess i owe every one my little 2 cents opinion/impression on RE-zero, i will try my best but please take my opinion as side dish reading to other winners' post as clearly they have more experience and heard more phones than me.

thanks for opportunity
gs1000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back