RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jun 7, 2010 at 7:51 AM Post #136 of 201
I would be interested in receiving a sample pair and do a review. I also am looking at your planars/ I have not owned any IEM and currently want to see if I would like them as much for the convenience of portable audio. 

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:04 PM Post #138 of 201
I would love to receive a pair. I could even write my first review on Head-Fi.

The RE0s are what first got me into IEMs. At first, I was only interested in full sized cans, but I started to become interested in IEMs after reading about the amazing value the RE0s offered.

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:12 PM Post #139 of 201
Dear Nankai/Head-Direct,

As a lifelong audiophile and musician, I have heard some pretty impressive speakers and audio gear in my day.  The RE-0's are no exception to this, and I can definitively say that I find their uniquely detailed and balanced sound signature more appealing then many $2,000+ phones I've heard.  I would love to be given the opportunity to audition a pair of RE-Zero LE's--to unlock and experience their sound quality to its' fullest potential, and to compare them to the original RE-0's and other IEM's.

Thank you,
Brent

Jun 7, 2010 at 12:21 PM Post #140 of 201
This is gonna be a tough decision for you guys 
darthsmile.gif

I'd love to receive a pair of your Re 0's. Have only heard good things about them so far, and my Sleek Sa6s just broke so I'm in need of a new pair of headphones anyway
wink.gif

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:50 PM Post #141 of 201
Just received my RE0s today, and it would be pretty awesome to get an upgrade since I bought these so close to the ZERO release!  
smile_phones.gif

Jordan

Jun 7, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #142 of 201
I think you should chose me to receive a pair of your new RE-Zero.
I am still searching for a set of Headphones that sound as good
as my Martin-Logan Speakers....maybe these do...

Jun 7, 2010 at 3:02 PM Post #143 of 201
Nankai,

I have been on this thread several times a day. If I do not win, I will be heartbroken lol :). For the sake of my heart, please allow me to have a pair of the RE-ZEROs. Thank you.

Joseph Kim

Jun 7, 2010 at 10:01 PM Post #144 of 201
I guess I should throw my hat into the ring as well. I have written a great deal about the RE0s on my website (Musical Musings) in the time since I acquired them earlier this year. These IEMs introduced me to a new world of sound quality which I have never heard before. A world that I would soon become enamored with. The RE0s more or less contributed to the awakening of my inner audiophile, introducing me to top tier sound quality and showing me just how good my music can sound. To this day, even after accruing a great number of IEMs, the RE0s are the ones I keep coming back to. They are the most enjoyable and all around best IEMs I currently own and I would be ecstatic to get the chance to listen to and evaluate the RE-ZERO IEMs which should be just as good as my RE0s, if not better.

Jun 8, 2010 at 4:46 AM Post #145 of 201
In for a sample.  The RE-0's I bought just went out on me a week ago.  Been meaning to send it back for repairs but been just too busy.  An upgrade to the RE-Zero's would be great! 

Lurking and read about 300 threads on HeadFi before I decided to jump into the world of IEM's with RE-0's.  Bought the PK2 from recommendations here as well. 

Jun 8, 2010 at 8:20 AM Post #147 of 201
i hope im not too late :)

id like to be put into the hat as i can turn my eyelids inside out

i would also leave a review up and if i didnt like them i would say that i like them anyway

good luck to me, cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back