RE-Zero In-ear headphones Limited Edition Sample Give Away
Jun 9, 2010 at 3:14 PM Post #167 of 201

Quote:

I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

Haha, that's pretty awesome!

Congrats to the winners! And is ClieOS getting one? It only seems fitting, seeing as he's reviewed ever IEM by Head-Direct, and partly is the reason Head-Direct/Hifiman is well respected here.

Jun 10, 2010 at 12:33 AM Post #169 of 201

Quote:
Haha, that's pretty awesome!

Congrats to the winners! And is ClieOS getting one? It only seems fitting, seeing as he's reviewed ever IEM by Head-Direct, and partly is the reason Head-Direct/Hifiman is well respected here.

Second (third?) that!
RE0 probably wouldn't have sold as well as it has if it wasn't for ClieOS's Sonic Diamond award :)

And congrats to all the winners.

Jun 10, 2010 at 9:43 PM Post #172 of 201
grats to the winners, looking forward to your reviews, if you guys are posting any. 

Jun 10, 2010 at 10:44 PM Post #174 of 201
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the vote of confidence, though I doubt that I have so much charm
tongue.gif

Jun 11, 2010 at 6:42 PM Post #175 of 201

Quote:

I apologize that I did not trust you before. Now I believe that you are 100% holy great. China soccer team (Rank 84, not qualified for top 32 in worldcup) beat EX champion team France right after your post. We will like to get you a new top of the line IEM RE262 which will be released on July.

I really hope that IanM gets his RE262 he deserve them.

Congratulations for everyone who won this give away, I hope  you guys can make a review and treasure them.

On other topic, when will be able to buy this IEMs?
I keep going into your website and nothing, I really need some new earphones.

Jun 13, 2010 at 3:23 PM Post #178 of 201
Thanks everyone!

I just received the HiFiMAN RE-ZERO earphones.

All I can say is. Wow.

These may be the best (subjective, of course) earphones I have ever heard, including the Sennheiser IE8 and the Monster Turbine Pro series.

For $99, you might as well start lining up. Fang (Nankai) has a killer IEM here.

Jun 13, 2010 at 4:33 PM Post #179 of 201

Quote:
Thanks everyone!

I just received the HiFiMAN RE-ZERO earphones.

All I can say is. Wow.

These may be the best (subjective, of course) earphones I have ever heard, including the Sennheiser IE8 and the Monster Turbine Pro series.

For $99, you might as well start lining up. Fang (Nankai) has a killer IEM here.

dont forget to show us some pretty pics ~ you are almost the 1st one to own them if no one else i suppose lol

Jun 13, 2010 at 7:13 PM Post #180 of 201

Quote:

Congratulation! We like to ship four RE-ZERO earphones to the following head-fiers! Please PM us your name, address and phone number pls. Thanks a lot.

LeonWho

mark2410

ljokerl

testrichard

yey me and you have my humble thanks for being selected.  i only hope my review can do them justice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back