RE-ZER0 or re-0
Oct 25, 2010 at 5:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

jschristian44

Member of the Trade: Justin's Headphone Modding
CAUTION: Incomplete trades
So I thought these were the same thing but after reading many reviews on them I find they are not.  What I want is a natural sound like almost feeling like I am there, no coloring or doctoring to the sound.  This is why I thought the RE-0 would be perfect in.  Also I want a decent sized soundstage for games and movies.  But then I found the RE-ZER0 to be easier to amplifier and has a bit better sound but less soundstage.  Which should I choose?  I play FPS games, listen to lots of action movies, and listen to things ranging from Michael Jackson to Eric Clapton.  Thanks!

Also I have a Behringer HA400 amp that they will be going into.  It's not a good amp I don't think but it's main purpose is to change channels from my desktop speakers to my headphones, etc.  Would this be a decent enough amp for the RE-0's?  I also have an Xtrememusic XFI sound card coming from the amp as my source.  Thanks for any help, and please respond ASAP I would like to order them in the upcoming few days!  Please don't suggest other earphones, I've already narrowed it down to these 2.

Oct 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM Post #2 of 2
Hi besides these 2 u may wanna consider Sunrise Sw-Xcape. They sound similiar to RE0 as well
smily_headphones1.gif

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/515076/re0-and-sunrise-sw-xcape

Users who are viewing this thread

Back