Ray Samuels, THE RAPTOR: A Review
Apr 7, 2005 at 4:21 PM Post #91 of 155
I'm pretty sure I called the #1 slot for the A10 in an email to Ray a while back, but he can confirm.
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 7, 2005 at 8:48 PM Post #92 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
I'm pretty sure I called the #1 slot for the A10 in an email to Ray a while back, but he can confirm.
very_evil_smiley.gif

No way, dude. I've got a copy of the email where he told me I was numero uno!!! I ain't goin' through this again!!!
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 7, 2005 at 11:49 PM Post #93 of 155
Hmmm... we'll have to compare our emails some time.
wink.gif
icon10.gif

Apr 8, 2005 at 1:57 AM Post #95 of 155
hehe... I suppose so.
tongue.gif

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #97 of 155
Picking up my tomorrow
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:01 AM Post #98 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion
Hey Ken, guess what I have.
very_evil_smiley.gif

A cold? Headache? Hope it's not contageous!
tongue.gif

Hey, congratulations. Hope to hear some impressions. Maybe you can get to the meet and run it against Judes PS Audio beta. I must say that the PS Audio amp sure looks the part. Actually, it's quite striking in its simplicity. Then there's that USB. It is very tempting. Wonder when it's due out? Hey, enjoy the raptor. Glad they're finally making it to the customers.

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:04 AM Post #100 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
A cold? Headache? Hope it's not contageous!
tongue.gif

Hey, congratulations. Hope to hear some impressions. Maybe you can get to the meet and run it against Judes PS Audio beta. I must say that the PS Audio amp sure looks the part. Actually, it's quite striking in its simplicity. Then there's that USB. It is very tempting. Wonder when it's due out? Hey, enjoy the raptor. Glad they're finally making it to the customers.

wow what a claim respond. that's not ken's style at all, some1 else must of taken over his account. Can some1 check to make sure.

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:06 AM Post #102 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by eastside504
wow what a claim respond. that's not ken's style at all, some1 else must of taken over his account. Can some1 check to make sure.

He must be smoking crack again...totally strange response

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:08 AM Post #103 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by eastside504

Ah, just decided to not let the frustration get to me anymore. Actually, I'm sitting here staring at the pics of the beta that Jude has from PS Audio. Just day dreaming a bit.

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:15 AM Post #104 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
He must be smoking crack again...totally strange response

No, actually, my counselor and probation officer decided that the forum and the music would be good therapy for me....if I worked on a few things. They reminded me of how bad things can get when I lose control of my emotions so I'm trying to do a better job of holding things together. Hope the "calm" KenW meets with the boards approval. Peace, love and joy to all Head-Fiers!

Apr 9, 2005 at 2:17 AM Post #105 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
No, actually, my counselor and probation officer decided that the forum and the music would be good therapy for me....if I worked on a few things. They reminded me of how bad things can get when I lose control of my emotions so I'm trying to do a better job of holding things together. Hope the "calm" KenW meets with the boards approval. Peace, love and joy to all Head-Fiers!

$5 says he cracks by tommorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back