Ray Samuels, THE RAPTOR: A Review
Apr 6, 2005 at 2:20 AM Post #77 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
Really I will sell all my gear soon as I move out in a town house..dude why do i need headphones when i can go speakers 24/7...plus ray will still have business....ill need a stealth for every room, and a few xr10b's to...really

Dibs on the Meridian!
biggrin.gif

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:28 AM Post #79 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
she is staying...until i have kids and a wife..thats years before i can see

You dumb SOB's I call dibs on both of yours. Then I will give it away to headfiers who deserve it or can't afford it. Yep, take from the rich and give to the less fortunate. Damn right.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:29 AM Post #80 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
You dumb SOB's I call dibs on both of yours. Then I will give it away to headfiers who deserve it or can't afford it. Yep, take from the rich and give to the less fortunate. Damn right.

Like freaking gum on my shoe you are!!

smilies-35377.png

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:32 AM Post #81 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Like freaking gum on my shoe you are!!

smilies-35377.png

Good! Now quickly have a breakdown so that you will sell your stuff off cheap!!!!!
rs1smile.gif

It's only a matter of time before you crack...

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:35 AM Post #82 of 155
Quote:

Good! Now quickly have a breakdown so that you will sell your stuff off cheap!!!!!
rs1smile.gif

It's only a matter of time before you crack...

Hey Dudley...you sure you want to trade with me in light of how our last couple of deals have gone??
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:38 AM Post #83 of 155
Quote:

Hey Dudley...you sure you want to trade with me in light of how our last couple of deals have gone??
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Damn I got to learn the US and Canada's different time zone's. That' a few deals I have missed out on. Nevermind.

As for you, I would deal with you anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:39 AM Post #84 of 155
Quote:

Hey now...we don't go there!
torsten_violent-smiley-neu1.gif

Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken. With an attitude like that I don't know if I want to help you out. And if you keep up this whining I'm gonna have to call the Rickster (tm) to take you out back and slap you around a little.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:40 AM Post #85 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken, Ken. With an attitude like that I don't know if I want to help you out. And if you keep up this whining I'm gonna have to call the Rickster (tm) to take you out back and slap you around a little.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:45 AM Post #86 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire

Oooohhhh!!! The Rickster! Heck, sounds like a hoot of a good time. As for the whining, man, I've already told everyone what a great day this was and how appreciative I am of everyone and their help over the past year or so. Just being a happy camper and trying to be gracious. Darned if I do whine and darned if I don't.

Apr 6, 2005 at 2:58 AM Post #87 of 155
Wonderfully written review Ryan. This is the type of impressions that makes me feel as if I just spent a few hours listening to the equipment myself. Bravo.

Apr 6, 2005 at 1:36 PM Post #88 of 155
Quote:

Yes my friend some day everyone will have an amp....
biggrin.gif

http://www.copperlily.com/scarletins...rrolflynn2.jpg

Amicalement

Apr 7, 2005 at 3:34 PM Post #89 of 155
Quote:

Oooohhhh!!! The Rickster! Heck, sounds like a hoot of a good time. As for the whining, man, I've already told everyone what a great day this was and how appreciative I am of everyone and their help over the past year or so. Just being a happy camper and trying to be gracious. Darned if I do whine and darned if I don't. Oh well, since I can't win anyway.......

[size=x-large]WHINE, WHINE, WHINE........[/size]

Thanks to all for your patiance, that includes KenW, the first 10 burned-in Raptors are getting shipped this week-end.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Apr 7, 2005 at 3:57 PM Post #90 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels
Thanks to all for your patiance, that includes KenW, the first 10 burned-in Raptors are getting shipped this week-end.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

So I'm getting closer!!! Now about the A-10.....
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif

Now I am #1 there, right!?!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back