Ray Samuels, THE RAPTOR: A Review
Apr 10, 2005 at 12:24 AM Post #136 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
That's what you think. I will jack the delivery guy before he ring KenW's doorbell...
rs1smile.gif

After nearly 2 months, I defy ANYONE to get between me and Mr. UPS! If he's late....well, it could get ugly!

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:25 AM Post #139 of 155
Quote:

Yeah you got that right my friend, the end of whinging. What say you and I jack the UPS guy???

Actually I was hoping to intercept it on this end but Ray slipped through my net of spies.

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:31 AM Post #140 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
Actually I was hoping to intercept it on this end but Ray slipped through my net of spies.

it's okay I tool the liberty of setting up a watchtower and a perimeter fence with patroling security response unit, also the area outside KenW's residence is land mined. On the off-chance the UPS guy has a land mine sweeper, I have wired Kenw's doorbell to NORAD. When the UPS guy presses it, a ICBM is launched with KenW's doorbell co-ordinates pre-programmed into it. THUS there will be no Raptor delivery....and you thought I was just a hockey fan.
rs1smile.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:36 AM Post #141 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Born2bwire
No! The end of an era.

Yep, just a matter of days until the ampless saga comes to an end. While some have found my "whine" a bit grating(gsferrari, sorry to have put you through that friend
icon10.gif
), I will, in a sick/demented way, hate to see it end.....NAH!!! I'm happy as heck to have the raptor! Truth be told I was at the end of my rope. Honestly, I'd have taken just about ANY amp to have ended the misery. Believe you me, there were some ads in the FS forum which almost broke me. The Singlepower mpx3 was tough as was the Melos and Headmaster. Thankfully, no one put a HD25 or Gilmore Ref up for sale of I would have caved. Just knowing the raptor is on the way has renewed my spirit. So, Pinkie, you'll have to look elsewhere for your sick pleasure. I'm solid!

Apr 10, 2005 at 1:59 AM Post #144 of 155
Quote:

Damn that Ray Samuels person, I nearly had KennyW's stuff on the cheap, I knew you would break sooner or later.

Ah but it DIDN'T HAPPEN. I'm a rock! Can't be broken...no way, no how. Especially by a pinko redwinger!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 2:55 AM Post #145 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
You're a hockey fan?? Funny, I thought you were just a Redwing fan!
icon10.gif
icon10.gif
icon10.gif

[size=large]KIDS! Do you want to grow up like this guy?[/size] Listen to your parents and do as your told. Go to Bible school and to Church. Obey the police officer at the crosswalk. Help the elderly. Brush your teeth. Listen to your teacher and study hard. And don't stay up late. [size=medium]Just maybe you will not end up like this guy.[/size]......Oh yeah! Eat you vegtables too.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 3:02 AM Post #146 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
[size=large]KIDS! Do you want to grow up like this guy?[/size] Listen to your parents and do as your told. Go to Bible school and to Church. Obey the police officer at the crosswalk. Help the elderly. Brush your teeth. Listen to your teacher and study hard. And don't stay up late. [size=medium]Just maybe you will not end up like this guy.[/size]......Oh yeah! Eat you vegtables too.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif

Ah, Mikey, Mikey...whatcha gonna do when I get my amp and I'm not the board whipping boy anymore?? Confess, you'll miss good ol' KenW aka Mr. Ampless now won't ya? Methinks thou dost protest a wee bit too much! Are we yet another Redwing fan or closet dweller like Messieur Pinkie??

From your sig, I see you're a gear junkie like Pinkie and I. Just a heads up...when you sell the Moth, I'm your man....at a huge discount of course seeing that I'm ampless.
icon10.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:25 AM Post #147 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by KenW
Ah, Mikey, Mikey...whatcha gonna do when I get my amp and I'm not the board whipping boy anymore?? Confess, you'll miss good ol' KenW aka Mr. Ampless now won't ya? Methinks thou dost protest a wee bit too much! Are we yet another Redwing fan or closet dweller like Messieur Pinkie??

From your sig, I see you're a gear junkie like Pinkie and I. Just a heads up...when you sell the Moth, I'm your man....at a huge discount of course seeing that I'm ampless.
icon10.gif

Ya never know. That just might happen. If I keep buying stuff, you might get it off of my wife.....Cheap! After the divorce settlement.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
Tryin to keep up with Sacdlover is tough man tough.
biggrin.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 4:58 AM Post #148 of 155
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
Ya never know. That just might happen. If I keep buying stuff, you might get it off of my wife.....Cheap! After the divorce settlement.
confused.gif
rolleyes.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
Tryin to keep up with Sacdlover is tough man tough.
biggrin.gif

Your feeble skills are no match for the dark side (sacd lover). Young fool, only at the end do you realise the power of the dark side, now my young jedi, you will die!!!!
rs1smile.gif

Apr 10, 2005 at 8:30 AM Post #149 of 155
Sorry for jumping in late...I'm just reading this review for the first time.

This is AN OUTSTANDING REVIEW!!!

One question, however, goes unanswered...how does The Raptor do in the all important area of not making trumpets sound like flugelhorns?
tongue.gif

Just totally kidding here!!!

I totally enjoyed reading this review...but I would respectfully submit that you've used up your quota for use of the word "flugelhorn".
600smile.gif

Thanks for writing this! Ima gonna buy this amp...definitely! My V2-SE already has it's hand on it's hips with a very unhappy, jilted, jealous look on it's face
cool.gif

Peace,

Graz

Apr 10, 2005 at 12:00 PM Post #150 of 155
Quote:

Your feeble skills are no match for the dark side (sacd lover). Young fool, only at the end do you realise the power of the dark side, now my young jedi, you will die!!!!
rs1smile.gif

May 19th isn't it?? I'm ready!!
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back