Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 6, 2009 at 7:05 PM Post #573 of 6,977
Fallout 3 : 9/10

Little buggy or extreme NPC behavior at times.... stayed in rivet city while eating lunch, came back and bumped into a guard.... got shot at and now everyone in town hates me... and my karma is positive!!! I know I shouldn't of stayed after closing hour, but seems a little extreme

Aug 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM Post #574 of 6,977
Wonder why everyone love Fallout 3? Okay I loved it too but Bethesda have done better before like Morrowind. Fallout 3 is a lot better then Oblivion though.

Aug 7, 2009 at 10:24 PM Post #575 of 6,977
Quote:

Originally Posted by DJShadow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You need to try it out on Professional mode - infinite rocket launcher makes things just about manageable
evil_smiley.gif

I'm just now getting around to Professional mode after finishing up Mercenaries. It is insane! You have to keep a close eye on Sheva or she bites the bullet pretty quickly :p

Aug 7, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #576 of 6,977
Quote:

Originally Posted by Khanate /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fallout 3 : 9/10

Little buggy or extreme NPC behavior at times.... stayed in rivet city while eating lunch, came back and bumped into a guard.... got shot at and now everyone in town hates me... and my karma is positive!!! I know I shouldn't of stayed after closing hour, but seems a little extreme

I agree with this. I couldn't do a quest in Megaton because one of the NPC's fell down the stairs and died D:

Aug 8, 2009 at 7:37 AM Post #579 of 6,977
Call of Duty: World at War - Map Pack #3

Man the new Zombie map is cool in there, but challenging to no end. Any body wanna partner up to help out? Oh I have it for the PS3.

Aug 10, 2009 at 11:37 AM Post #580 of 6,977
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm just now getting around to Professional mode after finishing up Mercenaries. It is insane! You have to keep a close eye on Sheva or she bites the bullet pretty quickly :p

It's not too bad until you get to chapter 5-3. Then you begin tearing chunks of hair out. A good tip is to equip the AI with nothing but first aid sprays so Sheva/Chris is less inclined to run off when you need healing. I've become addicted to Mercenaries now, but its a lottery when it comes to finding a partner to get really high scores.

Can't wait for Modern Warfare 2
beyersmile.png

Aug 10, 2009 at 7:14 PM Post #582 of 6,977
well, I still love PGR4, but in the end I spend almost as much time (in the avatar's Master Garaga) playing GEOMETRY WARS. that's a cool game, retro feel, speed, complexity, but it looks dead simple to the spouse... she can't figure out why I would prefer this to a simulation of a remote-control supercar :wink:

Aug 10, 2009 at 9:55 PM Post #583 of 6,977
Quote:

Originally Posted by tvrboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Persona 4.

Not done, but so far it's 8.5/10.

The Persona series is the most underrated RPG ever. Especially since Final Fantasy games started forgetting things like character development and plot.

Word. I'm almost finished P4 as well, and man, I'm almost more excited for the second play-through. Assuming it's like P3, and some of the stats (i.e. courage&etc, compendium, maxed link items, and so on) transfer over.

Aug 10, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #584 of 6,977
Anyone here who loved Dead Space? I have to say, it's one of the best survival-horror games out there. It's a thrilling sci-fi shooter set in a spaceship, where an engineer tries to fix it problems. Turns out that the inhabitants of the said ship are turned into gross Necromorphs, and he must find a way to stop them before they consume him.

Aug 10, 2009 at 10:56 PM Post #585 of 6,977
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjsoviet /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone here who loved Dead Space? I have to say, it's one of the best survival-horror games out there. It's a thrilling sci-fi shooter set in a spaceship, where an engineer tries to fix it problems. Turns out that the inhabitants of the said ship are turned into gross Necromorphs, and he must find a way to stop them before they consume him.

Yeah that's a great game. I love those Survival Horror games (Resident Evil is still my favorite though). You should try Dark Sector. That's a really good game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back