Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Oct 27, 2011 at 8:47 PM Post #9,016 of 24,662
You saw a stunningly attractive female lead, stone golem samurai with machine guns, and fascist zombies. Nothing else matters. That's all I enjoyed it for :D

Twas enjoyable indeed! Didn't really like the ending though but considering the movie in it's entirety it made sense.

I'd rather explain that movie than a Lynch film that's for sure. :D

Oct 27, 2011 at 8:54 PM Post #9,017 of 24,662
Holy Rollers - is there a negative score you can give a movie?  Laughably terrible depiction of ultra orthodox Jews throughout the movie (trust me.)  the Israelis were semi realistic, being real Israelis and all.  But the whole movie gave no real feeling as to the motivations and struggles of the characters.  0 stars.  Seriously.

Oct 29, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #9,019 of 24,662
X-Men First Class... was surprisingly good!

Oct 30, 2011 at 2:52 AM Post #9,021 of 24,662
I agree X-Men was good!

Quote:
X-Men First Class... was surprisingly good!

Tells the story of seventeen year-old J (Josh) as he navigates his survival amongst an explosive criminal family and the detective who thinks he can save him.

I give it a nine.

Oct 30, 2011 at 9:16 AM Post #9,024 of 24,662

Quote:
I agree X-Men was good!

Tells the story of seventeen year-old J (Josh) as he navigates his survival amongst an explosive criminal family and the detective who thinks he can save him.

I give it a nine.

Animal Kingdom was great. Didn´t even make it to cinema over here though. that is criminal!

Oct 30, 2011 at 10:22 AM Post #9,026 of 24,662
Super 8 - 4/10

I wonder why they even bothered making this movie.  
biggrin.gif

Oct 30, 2011 at 3:07 PM Post #9,027 of 24,662

Quote:
Drunken Master: 7/10
Too long for what it was, though it had some good high points. The dubbed version is free on Hulu, if you're itching to watch it anyway.

The sequel to Drunken Master is pretty good ****.  The original was meh.  Sort of a cruddier version of Snake in the Eagle's Shadow which came out a few months before this.

Oct 31, 2011 at 9:36 AM Post #9,029 of 24,662
Bunraku (Guy Moshe, 2011)

G3AuW.jpg

Stupid cast including Josh Hartnett, Ron Perlman, Woody Harrelson, Demi Moore, and ******* Gackt.
Wonderfully stylized. Plotline can be summarized as "See: Kill Bill" but of course there's differences. Basically it was a very very fun revenge film.
One part I distinctly did not like was
When Yoshi took out his 'shadow.' ONE HIT ONE KILL? WHAT THE **** IS THAT ****? Hartnett's was at least fun to watch, but I guess the action is evened out when Hartnett falls to the dumb throwing axe and Yoshi fights #2.

Pleasantly entertaining. 6/10

Oct 31, 2011 at 5:07 PM Post #9,030 of 24,662
Under Siege - 5.5/10

Haven't seen this (I think) since I was in middle school. Much worse than I remember and it has perhaps the worst side-kick in movie history.
Not sure how a movie with Tommy Lee Jones could be this bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back