Rate The Last Movie You Watched
Dec 23, 2009 at 10:10 PM Post #5,149 of 24,655
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Almost an identical thought crossed my mind when I read that.
wink.gif
tongue.gif

I'm pretty happy not to be stuck in the cabin with His Honor and this big snow coming in . . .
popcorn.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #5,150 of 24,655
Felon 8.7/10

For some reason I really like anything prison related (prison break season 1, The whole season of Oz etc.) I thought this was a very intense thriller of prison life and choices. If anyone knows any other good prison movies (I find Shawshank redemption is too soft) please tell me!

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #5,151 of 24,655
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm pretty happy not to be stuck in the cabin with His Honor and this big snow coming in . . .
popcorn.gif

ROTFLMAO! No worries, y'all! You aren't an 8' tall, hot, blue, warrior goddess with a tail.

But yeah, I'm glad I'm not stuck in a cabin with you, too, Pa. Snow or no snow...
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

^ It's not like I said I had a thing for violent, prison movies, you know!

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:50 AM Post #5,152 of 24,655
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Buff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But yeah, I'm glad I'm not stuck in a cabin with you, too, Pa. Snow or no snow...
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

Well, you don't have to get nasty about it. And we had Tater Tot Hot Dish with fresh sauteed asparagus with toasted bread crumbs tonight. But I'll put your plate up, since you have no interest . . .
icon10.gif

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:16 PM Post #5,153 of 24,655
Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Pa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well, you don't have to get nasty about it. And we had Tater Tot Hot Dish with fresh sauteed asparagus with toasted bread crumbs tonight. But I'll put your plate up, since you have no interest . . .
icon10.gif

Not being nasty about it, Pa... It's that stuck in a cabin thing. Slightly claustrophobic. I couldn't be a submariner, probably. Dinner would have been great, though! Have an awesome holiday, Pa!
smile.gif

Dec 24, 2009 at 10:36 PM Post #5,154 of 24,655
Quote:

Originally Posted by Judge Buff /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have an awesome holiday, Pa!
smile.gif

You too, Buff. Maybe hang up some pantyhose by your fireplace. You know what I hope you'll find in them tomorrow morning. Don't forget to cut a hole out for her tail.
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back