Radius HP-TWF11r Review and Impressions thread
Mar 25, 2011 at 10:55 AM Post #856 of 864
Thank you again for your suggestions s0lar.I'd really like to try your amp but I don't live in Italy anymore and I'm a bit far away from Europe. But I really appreciated!
I also have a Hippo Shroom EB, and I like them. I use a Gumstick as a music player.
I will look for some information about the XXS.

Ciao!

Apr 2, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #857 of 864
Dudes. I have decided to pick up a pair of black DDMs (far better looking, me thinks) and I stumbled across this website:

http://www.accessoryjack.com/-strse-1915/Radius-HP-dsh-TWF11K-HP-dsh-TWF11-Pro/Detail.bok

It's based in Hong Kong and as you can see, they sell it shipped for $160 as opposed to Musica Acoustics' price of $180, which I know a lot of you guys recommend. It seems legitimate enough - flawless seller and ebay ratings, no-fuss return policy, etc - but it makes no mention of a warranty. So, to get to my point, do the DDMs come with a manufacturer's warranty? I've heard that Musica Acoustics offers a 1 year warranty on all of their products, so the extra cashola may be worth it.

Thanks, guys.

Apr 3, 2011 at 9:00 PM Post #859 of 864

Quote:
Dudes. I have decided to pick up a pair of black DDMs (far better looking, me thinks) and I stumbled across this website:

http://www.accessoryjack.com/-strse-1915/Radius-HP-dsh-TWF11K-HP-dsh-TWF11-Pro/Detail.bok

It's based in Hong Kong and as you can see, they sell it shipped for $160 as opposed to Musica Acoustics' price of $180, which I know a lot of you guys recommend. It seems legitimate enough - flawless seller and ebay ratings, no-fuss return policy, etc - but it makes no mention of a warranty. So, to get to my point, do the DDMs come with a manufacturer's warranty? I've heard that Musica Acoustics offers a 1 year warranty on all of their products, so the extra cashola may be worth it.

Thanks, guys.

You may want to  email dimitri and ask  for a better price on DDM. He is currently offering promotion/special on DDM #2 (HP-TWF21) so he  may as well offer you a deal on W11
warranty policy is probably same as Musica acoustics but I personally never dealt with HK shop..

Nov 23, 2011 at 5:08 PM Post #860 of 864
My TWF11 arrived today and I tried it with some Vaughan Williams symphonies.
First amped with Zo2 but that was to much bloated bass. Then with my favorite classical amp for IEM the ibasso T3. With low gain already a fantastic soundscape but surprisingly increasing the juice gave even more detail and power in the higher regions without any trace of harshness? Perhaps this is comparable with the results of burning in.
So for now thanks you all for your reviews of this wonderfull earphone. 
It seems it is the first in ear which can cope with the large symphonic pieces in a detailed and fullblown way.
See what the Hifiman does with it.

Nov 23, 2011 at 11:50 PM Post #861 of 864
Quote:
It seems it is the first in ear which can cope with the large symphonic pieces in a detailed and fullblown way.

Agreed, they're probably the cheapest IEMs to achieve that and it's a real shame that their fit is less than ideal for me. My favorite IEMs with Vaughan Williams symphonies are the much more expensive FX700 and EX1000. If you ever think of upgrading, you might want to give them a try.

Nov 24, 2011 at 12:47 AM Post #862 of 864

Quote:

Thanks, guys.

I can second that vote on accessoryjack, I've gotten many items from them in the past, including the original DDM's. Jack is a champ. Dmitri is great as well though, so see if he can give you a better deal.

On a related note, I'm listening to my DDM's now (they are what I wear at work because of their low isolation and relaxing signature) and the plug has just stopped working. Have to fiddle with it to get proper sound. Considering that I have used these fairly frequently, I suppose these troopers lasted as long as they could. Sigh. :frowning2: 

Dec 6, 2011 at 8:51 PM Post #863 of 864
My black pair of DDMs recently developed a fault (yes, I have a red pair and a black pair, the seeming excess of which situation was justified by this very episode) and Accessory Jack handled the return-and-replace operation smoothly and quickly. No fuss, no delay, and no charge (I'm in the UK). I would certainly recommend them.

Dec 21, 2011 at 3:19 AM Post #864 of 864
I have the JH13s, RE262, and UM3x and I decided it was time for a change. My Flo Rida and David Guetta songs weren't getting the bass kick they deserved from my existing phones.

One listen of my friend's set, and I was hooked. I got a red OEM set on the way. And yes, I tried the DDM2's too. I like the 1 better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back