Questyle QP1
Jan 21, 2019 at 2:28 PM Post #4,233 of 4,272
not sure what I'm doing wrong Please help.. I have not used my QPR1 in quite some time. I have one of the first few and just got frustrated withe wonky wheel.. Currently I get no sound out of either jack (maybe I triggered something. Also have never updated firmware. Attempted to do so, blank micro sd etc and QPR1 cannot find upgrade and it is in slot one. Tried 1.09 and 1.08 just in case

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2019 at 2:33 PM Post #4,234 of 4,272
not sure what I'm doing wrong Please help.. I have not used my QPR1 in quite some time. I have one of the first few and just got frustrated withe wonky wheel.. Currently I get no sound out of either jack (maybe I triggered something. Also have never updated firmware. Attempted to do so, blank micro sd etc and QPR1 cannot find upgrade and it is in slot one. Tried 1.09 and 1.08 just in case

You need to unzip the file and then just put that on the micro SD card on the QP1R then it should work...

Feb 2, 2019 at 9:05 AM Post #4,236 of 4,272
Hi,
i have a problem with my player (questyle qp1r)
My player will not boot up and play music, it is something to do with headphone socket or line out as soon as i plug anything into the player(headphones or line out to amp) it crashes? Also if i boot up with phones or line out plug it never makes it to the main display....i get a relay click like sound....any ideas?

im sure im running the latest v1.09

I have contacted Questyle several times but they never reply to my emails so im stuck with a bricked player

Thanks

Feb 2, 2019 at 10:48 AM Post #4,237 of 4,272
Hi,
My player will not boot up and play music, it is something to do with headphone socket or line out as soon as i plug anything into the player(headphones or line out to amp) it crashes? Also if i boot up with phones or line out plug it never makes it to the main display....i get a relay click like sound....any ideas?

I have contacted Questyle several times but they never reply to my emails so im stuck with a bricked player

Thanks
Im sorry to report I am in the same camp. Player took no falls or anything logical to stop. Mine makes no sound. One perfunctory reply and the nothing. my next step is going to be the dealer but don't really feel likes its their problem. being that it is over a few years old. please keep me in the loop if you find anything out and I will do the same

Feb 2, 2019 at 2:23 PM Post #4,238 of 4,272
Hi,

Thanks

Have you tried contacting the Questyle distributor in the UK, SCV Distribution?

Feb 2, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #4,239 of 4,272
Im sorry to report I am in the same camp. Player took no falls or anything logical to stop. Mine makes no sound. One perfunctory reply and the nothing. my next step is going to be the dealer but don't really feel likes its their problem. being that it is over a few years old. please keep me in the loop if you find anything out and I will do the same

Hi. Where are you located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back