Questyle QP Master New Upcoming DAP.
Jun 14, 2023 at 4:09 PM Post #242 of 267
The latest updates seem to have fixed some issues with the product, but does anyone know if they plan on updating it so that it charges over USB-C/DAC mode on MacOS? Seems like only Windows charges it still :|
Did we get told before that it isn’t supposed to charge while in sac mode?

Edit* found it from post 214
“Device not charging in DAC mode. In fact, this was a part of the design. We specifically made sure the QPM would not charge in DAC mode, as to not suck energy from devices such as smartphones. This means in DAC mode, the battery will slowly be depleted, even if off a laptop. However, this was intentional to ensure it won't accidentally suck too much power for charging from some smartphones. Sorry about this inconvenience, it's unfortunately not solvable through a firmware upgrade.”

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2023 at 6:24 AM Post #243 of 267
Hi everyone,

Zach here. I promise, Questyle hasn’t ghosted you (again)!

As you can tell from our channels, our newest product is RIGHT around the corner, no joke this time! Nooooo joke. So as you can imagine — been busy.

We also finally now have a full customer service team (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Well, three of us for now, but I imagine it will be getting a lot larger very soon if you guys like what we have in store for you.

So now…. nope, you can no longer “thank Zach” blah blah blah. You can now thank Jenny, Jim, and that weirdo in the pink glasses.

All three of us will be managing these threads and others to better serve you, our loyal customers, because that’s frankly what you deserve.

Thanks as always for continuing to be Questyle fans!

- Jenny, Jim, & Zach

Attachments

• 客服team.png
    客服team.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com
Jul 17, 2023 at 8:07 AM Post #244 of 267
Hi everyone,

As you can tell from our channels, our newest product is RIGHT around the corner, no joke this time! Nooooo joke. So as you can imagine — been busy.

We also finally now have a full customer service team (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Well, three of us for now, but I imagine it will be getting a lot larger very soon if you guys like what we have in store for you.

So now…. nope, you can no longer “thank Zach” blah blah blah. You can now thank Jenny, Jim, and that weirdo in the pink glasses.

All three of us will be managing these threads and others to better serve you, our loyal customers, because that’s frankly what you deserve.

- Jenny, Jim, & Zach
Woohoo, I’ve been seeing the Questyle WeChat posts and eagerly awaiting some hints, can’t wait to see what’s in store. Welcome to the new team :beyersmile:

Jul 17, 2023 at 8:38 AM Post #245 of 267
Hi everyone,

- Jenny, Jim, & Zach
Any new DAPs after the QPM?

Jul 17, 2023 at 10:20 PM Post #247 of 267
Really looking forward to a new DAP if that indeed is the product being teased, but still love my QPM. Was very surprised to find out that despite its modest power ratings it drives the difficult to power DCA Stealth quite nicely. Yes, I have to crank the volume up high and use the balanced connection, but at my usual listening levels it sounds quite remarkable!

Jul 18, 2023 at 12:22 AM Post #248 of 267
Here’s the cryptic posts on their WeChat, combined with auto-translate text:

16 June:
IMG_1573.jpeg

30 June:
IMG_1574.jpeg

14 July:
IMG_1575.jpeg

I had wondered if the round discs were a QPM/QP1R/QP2R style jog wheel or maybe the round case of a wireless IEM. But the second image looks like the side of a DAP.

Aug 3, 2023 at 3:59 AM Post #253 of 267
A new product has been launched, but everyone is so silent. Can we have some reviews and comments about the NHB12? Is there a separate thread?

Aug 3, 2023 at 7:24 AM Post #254 of 267
Oct 30, 2023 at 12:40 PM Post #255 of 267
Questyle Audio Engineering Stay updated on Questyle Audio Engineering at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/questyleaudioeng @Questyle_Technology https://www.questyle.com info@questyle.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back