Questyle CMA18 Portable DAC with Headphone Amplifier
Mar 14, 2024 at 3:38 PM Post #257 of 368
você

waiting the battle mojo2 vs questyle
Just waiting for stock in the states now ☠️ 1710445113459663054001272862944.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024 at 7:12 PM Post #260 of 368
My mojo2 cry when i see questyle + iphone in picture on watermelon tread pm kkkk
🤣That's one way to secure them together! I don't take the mojo2 with me for walking around. Definitely my go to on flights though! I know this CMA 18 is larger than the BTR7 but it's not prohibitively large to be an LDAC target for my phone.

ALSO! For everyone else. Bloom Audio confirmed they expect units to arrive any day now (mid March, but hey tomorrow is the Ides), but won't be shipping to the end of the month. Could be end of next week or two weeks from now! They didn't promise any dates, but I'd imagine 29th at the latest.

I'll also point out 46 Audio will be stocking them in the US, but I haven't reached out to them on availability timelines.

Mar 14, 2024 at 7:48 PM Post #262 of 368
Which Eartips are on your Legend Evo in this picture?
AZLA Crystal MS. I've wasted a lot of money on tips and these are still the best. The Sedna Earfit lights were great. The Xelastec was my favorite. Spiral dot++'s are great, but I prefer Crystals. I despise foams and foam hybrids. Final E type are good, but I prefer ***WIDE*** bore much more. Eletech Baroque were a waste of money.

Only tips I have left to try, which could be another waste of money, are those Corrier Brass... Not sure how the stand-off distance on nozzles will work out (if they cause BCD IEM's to stick too far out, then what's the point) or if I will like them... but I'm definitely waiting on a NA vendor or some kind of sale. Not about to drop 70$ on tips (including shipping from Asia) when Amazon Prime has AZLA's whole line-up.

Edit: Spinfit CP100 and CP360 were great but AZLA has come and swooped me. CP360 are for TWS but on long nozzle IEM's like the Andromeda Gold/Ara they seat much better but wear out quickly if you habitually clean you tips/iems after use (the colored "lock" ring around the nozzle gets loosey goosey)

Last edited:
Mar 14, 2024 at 8:41 PM Post #264 of 368
Mar 14, 2024 at 9:02 PM Post #266 of 368
Mar 14, 2024 at 9:45 PM Post #267 of 368
AZLA Crystal MS. I've wasted a lot of money on tips and these are still the best. The Sedna Earfit lights were great. The Xelastec was my favorite. Spiral dot++'s are great, but I prefer Crystals. I despise foams and foam hybrids. Final E type are good, but I prefer narrow bore much more. Eletech Baroque were a waste of money.

Only tips I have left to try, which could be another waste of money, are those Corrier Brass... Not sure how the stand-off distance on nozzles will work out (if they cause BCD IEM's to stick too far out, then what's the point) or if I will like them... but I'm definitely waiting on a NA vendor or some kind of sale. Not about to drop 70$ on tips (including shipping from Asia) when Amazon Prime has AZLA's whole line-up.
Xelastecs and Crystals are where it's at. I recently tried the Eletech Baroque's and I'll leave it at that..

Mar 14, 2024 at 10:49 PM Post #268 of 368
Xelastecs and Crystals are where it's at. I recently tried the Eletech Baroque's and I'll leave it at that..
A man of culture. :beerchug: (i edited above definitely meant to say wide bore)

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2024 at 6:52 PM Post #270 of 368
This is taking a painful amount of time.
I’m interested in your take vs. the Navigator. My first weekend with the Navigator and it’s as advertised. Smooth up top and huge presentation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back