Question for the ladies!
Mar 23, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #122 of 124
from what i've observed..
most of the girls/women/ladies care more about looks (their outlooks) over function..
stock ibuds looks better than Yuin despite its' sound
that is why we rarely see them around..
it's good to have more ..

Mar 23, 2009 at 6:44 PM Post #123 of 124
This thread is way more productive then I expected based on similar past threads.

My girlfriend doesn't dislike my hobby and she has been with me to a few meets and tried many different headphones. However, all I have to do is feed her ibuds and recommend her songs for her iPod shuffle and nano to keep her totally satisfied. She is only into enjoying the music, no matter the method. IMO, not such a bad thing, I should maybe be jealous that she does it for cheap. I am happy that she understands and can even agree that my hobby is fair.

Audio isn't the oddest hobby a girl could have IMO. Her hobby involves the study of living and dead animals. She gets excited over the mention of the taxidermy of badgers, racoons, and other small animals. She got a rifle for college graduation which should help her continue her collection of bleached bones. Understandably, she wishes to become a veterinarian one day. Despite all, she still buys many shoes and a purse a season, so it is not that she is not feminine.

Mar 23, 2009 at 10:11 PM Post #124 of 124
Quote:

Originally Posted by iGig /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Only lucky girls play D&D in basements.
biggrin.gif

haha oh yeah! I think I just used basement for the genericness of it. Now I want to actually play in a basement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back