QQ v3.0
Dec 18, 2011 at 4:35 PM Post #198 of 780

I decided to forget saving money and just get what I wanted. I was trying to find a Preamp / Headamp to not buy seperates when I start building ym speaker rig...But this hobby is already going to eat over 10 grand, why not let it have an extra grand and just have seperates the whole way?

The other nice part about it is my (planned) W4S DAC 2 has 1 balanced out and 1 SE out...So I can run everything off of it with the LF in the chain (being that it's SE only and my speakers will run balanced).

Quote:
Quote:
Liquid Fire. Put my down payment in a few days ago.

Nice choice, beautiful and powerful.

Dec 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #199 of 780
I just learned that, yes, my co-workers do dislike me. Even the petite blonde cashier I'm close to falling for. Deep inside I knew, but it does hurt a bit to be told in fact. Eh, I'm there for three more weeks, then it's off to find a new workplace to infect.

Dec 19, 2011 at 11:31 AM Post #207 of 780
Nyet. No pics of any of my co-workers, since none will associate with me via social networking, and taking pics would prove rapacious. Although, she does resemble this:

Dec 19, 2011 at 1:20 PM Post #209 of 780
Just got done moving back from college for Winter Break.  Opened up my bag to find that, somehow, one of the lenses of my $250 sunglasses was broken (despite being in the case I add) during transit.  $100 to repair
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back