QQ v3.0
Dec 19, 2011 at 9:46 PM Post #211 of 780
Quote:

Highschoolers have a bad reputation because they are a bunch of whiny overemotional self centered morons who lack communication skills and have ill-founded viewpoints about political and social issues.

Quote:
O.O  It's like he's in my mind!

yay for bumping this comment over and over again 
biggrin.gif
tongue_smile.gif

Dec 21, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #215 of 780
So I ordered myself some Audio Technica M50's (coiled cable) from amazon for christmas, explicitly said in the comments section "please make sure these are the coiled cable version".  I wasn't too worried as they had another listing for the M50S (straight cable).  Box got here last night, I open it up and lo and behold they're the straight cable ones.  I was so mad
angry_face.gif
and I emailed them about it.  Got one email back pretty quickly, but now nothing for almost 6 hours.  Think they'd go ahead and send me the correct ones and then I send them the wrong ones back since it's their fault? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Dec 21, 2011 at 6:41 PM Post #216 of 780

It's possible that they'll do that. They did that for me when I had an E9 that was never delivered (suspeced mail theft). Just sent another right out.

Quote:
So I ordered myself some Audio Technica M50's (coiled cable) from amazon for christmas, explicitly said in the comments section "please make sure these are the coiled cable version".  I wasn't too worried as they had another listing for the M50S (straight cable).  Box got here last night, I open it up and lo and behold they're the straight cable ones.  I was so mad
angry_face.gif
and I emailed them about it.  Got one email back pretty quickly, but now nothing for almost 6 hours.  Think they'd go ahead and send me the correct ones and then I send them the wrong ones back since it's their fault? Or is that just wishful thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back