QQ v3.0
Dec 23, 2011 at 3:57 PM Post #228 of 780
Just purchased Star Wars: The Old Republic digital download version from the Origin store. Didn't know beforehand that it can take up to 24 hours for purchases to be finalized as they need to be reviewed. Thanks EA you never let me down. :mad:

Dec 23, 2011 at 4:05 PM Post #229 of 780
Quote:
Complaint: This new Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was terrible.

I hope the soundtrack is good at least, I just ordered that 
eek.gif

Dec 23, 2011 at 4:26 PM Post #230 of 780
since this is a complaining thread i have one.

what grinds my gears all the time is.....i see awesome speaker set-ups and expensive equipment, but no room treatment! what the heck people?! doesn't take a rocket science to treat your room, and not very expensive either. you guys must love resonance and reflections. you people just wasted your money and will never know how your 5000 dollar a piece speaker really sounds.

Dec 23, 2011 at 4:57 PM Post #232 of 780
Just purchased Star Wars: The Old Republic digital download version from the Origin store. Didn't know beforehand that it can take up to 24 hours for purchases to be finalized as they need to be reviewed. Thanks EA you never let me down. :mad:

Well I'm not sure if speaking with tech support on the phone did anything but a little while later I got the email confirmation with the game key. 11 gigabytes to go (I think). :D

Dec 23, 2011 at 6:17 PM Post #233 of 780
Go read my review in the 'Rate the Last Movie' thread. My favorite OST of all time (I ordered the 300 dollar vinyl/high res edition). 

The movie itself was just bad. 

tl;dr - Fear not. Soundtrack is phenominal.

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:11 PM Post #236 of 780
Petite blonde cashier. I love you so, but I'm letting you go. Dreams don't come true, not any involving you and I. One can only wish such things did...

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:15 PM Post #237 of 780

1. Choice of Apple Lossless, FLAC or 320 kbps MP3 Immediate Download
  2. The full album on six pieces of 180 gram vinyl
  3. Deluxe book package with metal cover in a hard plastic "ice" slip cover
  4. Exclusive custom 8gb metal razor blade USB pendant, inspired by Lisbeth's razor blade necklace
  5. USB drive contains the full album in high-fidelity 24/96k audio
  6. Fold-out poster by Neil Kellerhouse
  7. Numbered limited edition of 3000
  8. Personally signed by Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross
  9. Images shown are concept renderings.
    Appearance and content subject to change
  10. Ships February 6, 2012

It was technically my christmas gift but I had to loan my girlfriend the money to get it for me. Excited to frame the signed jacket.

Quote:
$300? Whaaaat?

Quote:
Quote:
$300? Whaaaat?

Yeah, whaaaat?!?
blink.gif

Dec 23, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #240 of 780

Quote:
Complaint: This new Girl With the Dragon Tattoo was terrible.

The movie? I didn't think it was that bad.  The actress that played Lisbeth did a great job IMO

Quote:
I hope the soundtrack is good at least, I just ordered that 
eek.gif

It's pretty good.  Don't know if I'd spend $300 on it though (but hey, to each his own)

Quote:
since this is a complaining thread i have one.
what grinds my gears all the time is.....i see awesome speaker set-ups and expensive equipment, but no room treatment! what the heck people?! doesn't take a rocket science to treat your room, and not very expensive either. you guys must love resonance and reflections. you people just wasted your money and will never know how your 5000 dollar a piece speaker really sounds.

I know exactly what you're talking about.  My friend's dad has a crazy nice home theater system he's probably spent around $7000 all said and done.  He's got it set up in their basement, no treatment what so ever.  Bugs the crap out of me, but he can't even hear it.  I don't think he's much of an audiophile (can't tell any difference in sound between 128 kbps and flac I played for him)...he just likes having nicer things than everyone else.  A very strange man for sure...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back