QQ v3.0
Dec 26, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #263 of 780
I left my job. They treated me like crap from the beginning, and I finally told a co-worker off for being so utterly disrespectful. (We argued, and I called her trash). She informed the managers and other employees, and they took her side wholly, staring at me with a look of smugness and justification. My supervisor took me into the office and reamed me. So with only 20 minutes left in my shift, I finished up, and walked out. I informed one of the cashiers (a close friend of the administration), that I was sorry for my admittedly childish and inappropriate behavior, and that I won't be coming back. My outburst was a reflection of my mistreatment and overall unhappiness there, and in truth, I don't necessarily feel I was in the wrong.

Dec 26, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #264 of 780

Quote:
I left my job. They treated me like crap from the beginning, and I finally told a co-worker off for being so utterly disrespectful. (We argued, and I called her trash). She informed the managers and other employees, and they took her side wholly, staring at me with a look of smugness and justification. My supervisor took me into the office and reamed me. So with only 20 minutes left in my shift, I finished up, and walked out. I informed one of the cashiers (a close friend of the administration), that I was sorry for my admittedly childish and inappropriate behavior, and that I won't be coming back. My outburst was a reflection of my mistreatment and overall unhappiness there, and in truth, I don't necessarily feel I was in the wrong.

good for you.

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #265 of 780
Quote:

**** them.

Dec 27, 2011 at 12:43 PM Post #266 of 780
I'm really sick and my ears are clogged, so music is weird and muffled. Why couldn't it have happened next week instead of during my vacation. That, and there's no food in the house and the car keys are in Houston because my parents don't trust me with their car, which is fair. I can't wait to be independent, but that keeps being delayed. 

edit: and I need to get a job, my license expired, and my room is really messy.

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:00 PM Post #269 of 780
Quote:
I'm really sick and my ears are clogged, so music is weird and muffled. Why couldn't it have happened next week instead of during my vacation. That, and there's no food in the house and the car keys are in Houston because my parents don't trust me with their car, which is fair. I can't wait to be independent, but that keeps being delayed. 

edit: and I need to get a job, my license expired, and my room is really messy.

Remember when I was using overpriced commercial 3% hydrogen peroxide (debrox)? That was in the middle of a very bad cold and yet it allowed me to listen to iem's properly. You might want to give 3% hydrogen peroxide a try now.

Dec 27, 2011 at 2:08 PM Post #270 of 780
The problem might not be wax. It might be mucus. In which case I don't think hydrogen peroxide helps (it didn't help me when that was the case anyway). I have to use a water pick pretty regularly to keep my ears from wax clogs. 

On Topic: Ikea didn't have either of the friggin' sets of shelves I wanted...Was pissed I'd wasted my time and decided to replace my coffee table instead. The old one didn't match anything and was beat up, so I guess it wasn't all bad. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back