Q-Jays are back.
Sep 19, 2015 at 11:56 AM Post #32 of 456
  mine should go tommorow, maybe today if im feeling energetic.  dunno, i F ing loath doing the photo stuff and my netrenet connection of so bloody slow its so frustrating.

You are slow? what am i? Super lazy maybe.
redface.gif

Sep 20, 2015 at 6:09 AM Post #34 of 456
I will get these on loan for two weeks when I come home from CanJam.de next Sunday. They sure sound interesting. I have been a fan of the ER-4S and lately the Tzar 350. Both are bright and neutral IEMs. The new Q-jays sounds like they share the bright characteristics. I am looking forward to get to listen to them. 

Sep 20, 2015 at 6:46 AM Post #35 of 456
Wow,t his thread started slow and with a bit of a negative "not so good", but I'm so pleased people are warming up to these and I wasn't wrong about them:))
They are my preferred iems at the moment, looking forward to reviews:beers::thumbsup_tone1:

Sep 21, 2015 at 9:51 AM Post #37 of 456
  btw, not sure if the "best" thing ive heard this year but for my own fav, its between the q's and the Curve atm.

There you go, i havent heard the Alclair curve yet, will never get a chance probably.

Sep 21, 2015 at 9:52 AM Post #38 of 456
  btw, not sure if the "best" thing ive heard this year but for my own fav, its between the q's and the Curve atm.

Do you mean THIS Curve? If it is then I am looking even more forward to next week when the Q-Jays arrives....

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #42 of 456
Way to much money compared to other options in the same price range.

Oh - have you heard them then? Which IEMs are objectively better and comparisons please.
I have heard them - I have a pair and am waiting for my review to be posted on Headfonia - and I pretty much agree with everything Mark wrote. One of the best dual dynamics I've heard.

Sep 21, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #43 of 456

Oh - have you heard them then? Which IEMs are objectively better and comparisons please.
I have heard them - I have a pair and am waiting for my review to be posted on Headfonia - and I pretty much agree with everything Mark wrote. One of the best dual dynamics I've heard.

As i said earlier, the best iem I have heard this year!! Havent heard those Curves or DUNU DN-2000j or FLC-8 but i have to say, two BAs were never this good.

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:38 PM Post #45 of 456

well if you simple look at oh its a dual BA, all dual BA's are more or less the same therefore one with 3 or 4 drivers must be better.  that would be like saying all 2litre engines are all the same thing as each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back