Q Cable Impressions Thread
Sep 28, 2015 at 12:18 AM Post #512 of 555
just received my q audio cables, really impressed with the quality of the cables. I also think the soundstage is a bit improved with my he-400i, but i need to do some more testing. Really nicely done!

Oct 8, 2015 at 7:33 PM Post #515 of 555
I received my cable today, and its everything I have read about. Steve was great to deal with, any question I had was responded to very quickly. The cable is beautiful, I got mine in black terminated with 4p XLR. Pretty big upgrade over the stock LCD-3 cable. Now I need to get my TH900 done up with the same treatment.

Oct 20, 2015 at 9:26 PM Post #517 of 555
  I received my cable today, and its everything I have read about. Steve was great to deal with, any question I had was responded to very quickly. The cable is beautiful, I got mine in black terminated with 4p XLR. Pretty big upgrade over the stock LCD-3 cable. Now I need to get my TH900 done up with the same treatment.

Glad to hear. Looking forward to seeing the Th900's. :wink: I'll be taking over for Steve, as he has passed the torch down to me to pursue other ventures.

Oct 21, 2015 at 8:31 PM Post #518 of 555
Dang, wish I had ordered while that 20% promotion was on.. didn't know that Steve was transferring the company to someone else till now  :frowning2: 

Oct 22, 2015 at 11:59 PM Post #519 of 555

Glad to hear. Looking forward to seeing the Th900's. :wink: I'll be taking over for Steve, as he has passed the torch down to me to pursue other ventures.

Shame to hear that Steve will be moving on, but congrats to him for making the move and big congratulations to you for taking the reins!

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:04 AM Post #520 of 555
  Shame to hear that Steve will be moving on, but congrats to him for making the move and big congratulations to you for taking the reins!

Yeah he got bored of making cables, and I've been working with Steve for 2-3 years. Steve will still be watching from the sidelines and I regularly communicate with him. I very much intend of keeping things the way they are. I really appreciate all the work Steve is doing.

Oct 23, 2015 at 2:22 AM Post #521 of 555
Nice one! Is there currently a wait on cables during the transitional period, or is Q-Cable production fully up and running? I'd like to put an order in.

Oct 23, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #522 of 555
  Nice one! Is there currently a wait on cables during the transitional period, or is Q-Cable production fully up and running? I'd like to put an order in.

Just sent out an email letting everyone know that the site is up! You are free to visit any time.

Nov 17, 2015 at 1:52 PM Post #524 of 555
  Is there any chance to expand the compability to HE-1000?

Yup, that's already on the site. Not only that, but it's not an adapter anymore. It can be mounted straight to the headphones if needed.

Nov 23, 2015 at 9:11 PM Post #525 of 555
Just thought I'd drop in and share a picture of my Q-Cable and connectors built by Brian Goto (now taking over from Steve) and I must say the build quality looks stunning. I am sharing this so that people continue to order from Q-Cables even though Steve has left, and not give it a second thought. Brian is a lovely guy who kept me updated the entire way through the cable building process (I must admit I was a little too inquisitive and annoying at times, sorry Brian!).

I have not received these yet (this is a picture pre-send) so I will post again once I have received & listened to them.

Thank you Brian!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back