Q Cable Impressions Thread
Oct 30, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #437 of 555
Good thing I went with the color I did.  You know what they say about 00s.  They a have a short life expectancy.

Dec 13, 2014 at 5:26 PM Post #439 of 555
Having Brian at BTG put a brown Q French Silk on my JVC HP-DX1000's as we speak................er, write.  Cable is in his hands (thank you Steve) as are the headphones.  Now to manage my waiting.......................

Dec 23, 2014 at 1:48 PM Post #441 of 555

Sweetness.......................

Dec 24, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #442 of 555
Quick question for Steve: if I want to get your cables for HD-800, do I need to get the Audeze cables and an adaptor to convert them for HD-800 or do you have cables terminated with HD-800 plugs?

Thanks
Anil

Dec 24, 2014 at 2:44 PM Post #443 of 555
Quick question for Steve: if I want to get your cables for HD-800, do I need to get the Audeze cables and an adaptor to convert them for HD-800 or do you have cables terminated with HD-800 plugs?

It requires the adapter. Can't terminate our cable directly to those tiny HD-800 connectors. But a pair of the adapters weighs less than an ounce and are very unobtrusive.

se

Dec 25, 2014 at 9:45 PM Post #445 of 555
My Q headphone and connector cables arrived on Christmas eve, in no small part due to Steve making sure they were here by Christmas. Old school customer service (exceptional). How did they look? They are a custom color to match faded Levi's with stainless steel 4 pins. It is hard to believe audio cables can look this good. The custom colors are worth the cost and wait.  How do they sound? A slightly clearer Cardas Clear. The best cables I have heard. I am using them with Audeze LCD3Fs. They are very light and flexible.  This is in sharp contrast to the usual braided cable garden hose. New Years resolution - change out all my cable to Q's. 

Dec 25, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #446 of 555
My Q headphone and connector cables arrived on Christmas eve, in no small part due to Steve making sure they were here by Christmas. Old school customer service (exceptional). How did they look? They are a custom color to match faded Levi's with stainless steel 4 pins. It is hard to believe audio cables can look this good. The custom colors are worth the cost and wait.  How do they sound? A slightly clearer Cardas Clear. The best cables I have heard. I am using them with Audeze LCD3Fs. They are very light and flexible.  This is in sharp contrast to the usual braided cable garden hose. New Years resolution - change out all my cable to Q's. 

Pics. Must have pics!

Congrats. Sounds like a great looking cable. Did I mention wanting to see Pics?

Dec 25, 2014 at 11:56 PM Post #447 of 555

Yes, need pictures!

Dec 26, 2014 at 12:06 PM Post #448 of 555
As you can see photography is not a core skill. 

Dec 26, 2014 at 1:29 PM Post #449 of 555
Indeed. Truly awful :p

Dec 26, 2014 at 3:38 PM Post #450 of 555
They are pretty terrible.  This one is better in that you do not have to tilt your head and squint to make sense of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back