Putting headphones in the Fridge?
Aug 29, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #46 of 47
You can find that sort of thing in those portable water coolers, at least in the one I ripped apart. I wouldn't advise doing that unless you are electrically proficient especially with the 120 power. SO my disclaimer---> Don't do it. 
there now you can do whatever you want  :)  Yeah you can find small ones either inside some of those cpu heatsink ones or seperate. At least the heatsink ones would have some sort of modifyable power unit or hookup. Maybe.

For the cost and time to do it all you could maybe buy better cans. That might work.
L3000.gif

Quote:
"I'm a craft beer drinking and I like to get really wasted and listen to my cans. They definitely sound better, especially when I start getting into the 10%+ ABV beers. I think the quality of the beer dictates the tone."

Hey why not make one of those beer holder headsets where the super ice cold beer sits on the outer parts of the earcups. Best of both worlds.
beerchug.gif

Aug 29, 2011 at 5:20 AM Post #47 of 47
The Placebo Effect is very strong here and is as real as anything. So you tell someone to freeze their gear and whatever the sound outcome really is if a group of people believe then everyone starts to think they hear a difference. It has been the same with green markers on CDs or any tweek that is of a questionable level. If you believe, then it's real. The end result is you hear a difference. I think the problem will be a degradation of headphones after a while due to rust from moisture issues. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back