Prog rock
Nov 28, 2018 at 6:04 PM Post #1,988 of 4,462
Interesting recent YES concert in that the audience was so quiet during the show... that later... when they mixed the DVD and CD for release they actually added in "audience" so that it feels like a live show.
So, that is unique to this day and age, as usually they are adding in Auto Tune to supplement and correct a singer who can't sing, but in Yes's case, regarding this live concert....they had to add the audience into the mix.........:)

-
-
-

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018 at 9:35 PM Post #1,989 of 4,462
All I expected and more! Great album!
"Veil" and "Nil by Mouth" are tremendous tracks

Is this band an unknown to most prog enthusiasts? This is the best prog band on the planet. It’s mind blowing how talented these guys are technically and musically speaking.
I just saw them in Phoenix a few weeks ago in a club that maxed out at I believe 350
people. Leperous opened for them (well actually bent knee was the 1st band) and to date, this was absolutely the best concert I’ve ever seen in my life. A lot had to do with how intimate the setting was and the level of
Musicianship and song writing ability these guys posses.
I’ve seen at least 250-300 concerts (probably more) and this one will stick with me more then any other one.
Haken is “the” band.

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2018 at 10:02 PM Post #1,991 of 4,462

Wholly mother of ...... talk about talent. Who the heck is this guy? I’ve never heard a
cover band sound “exactly” like Rush before, plus this guy is a 1 man show who has just ungodly mad talent. Wholly crap!!!!!!!
Great find bro!

Nov 30, 2018 at 12:14 AM Post #1,995 of 4,462
Is this band an unknown to most prog enthusiasts? This is the best prog band on the planet. It’s mind blowing how talented these guys are technically and musically speaking.
I just saw them in Phoenix a few weeks ago in a club that maxed out at I believe 350
people. Leperous opened for them (well actually bended knee was the 1st band) and to date, this was absolutely the best concert I’ve ever seen in my life. A lot had to do with how intimate the setting was and the level of
Musicianship and song writing ability these guys posses.
I’ve seen at least 250-300 concerts (probably more) and this one will stick with me more then any other one.
Haken is “the” band.

I actually had to use google to check that it was a misspelling and not actually a different band I wasn't aware of :laughing:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back